• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Swallow or not to swallow?

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
okay, this might be pushing the edge to some, but to others, (including myself), I think this is a VERY valid question. After all when you are in a relationship, whether hetero/homosexual, it is based on the understanding of monogamy. That being said, is it offensive to you if your lover when giving oral, does NOT swallow, but rather excuses him/herself and goes and spits?

I get offended when I hear some of my girlfriends say they don't swallow... lol!

I think it is rude if someone gets up from the bed to spit, period. If that is an issue, they should have a towel handy and discreetly spit in to the towel, or better yet have him cum like on Broke Straight Boys

Spitting

I understand if my partner wishes to spit. However, I feel uncomfortable hearing them go to the bathroom and spit into the sink. I don't understand why someone would do oral and collect cum in their mouth just to spit it out. I would rather cum on their body or on a towel then wash.

A question back. If I collected my partners cum in my mouth then kissed. Would it be rude to squirt his cum back into his mouth without telling him first? :w00t:

Undie (life is just full of dilemmas)

haha do it! pay back for spitting.

i love to swallow.

i get mad if my boyfriend won't swallow, although it's never happened. :)

i love to snowball.

snowballing is swapping cum back and forth in your mouths while making out.

Not much different than sucking on his cock after he was in my hoochie coochie, which I do... and him kissing me after going down on me, which he does... and me kissing him passionately after he comes in my mouth, which I do, too... However, I don't think I'd snowball him, because I think he would completely freak... just guessing....

I would have more respect for somebody who is honest & spits it back out than having them swallow when really they don't want to.

Personally, I swallow. I work very hard to get that cum, and I refuse to waste even a little bit of it. I can understand that some people choose not to, but if that is the case, then why take a mouthful to begin with? What's wrong with saying, " I don't like the taste, or what have you, and I would rather not have it in my mouth". That is a far more appealing alternative to spitting. At least to me...Glad you brought up that point raysvq

Depends on the taste.

BINGO!!

Not all cum tastes the same. I have had thick,sweet and creamy and also thin and bitter.

The former slides down my throat easily and I lick up every drop. The latter I let slide back down my partners cock to use as lube as I jack him in post-orgasmic bliss, massaging it back into his skin as I kiss him passionately. That way there are no hurt feelings and only minimal discomfort to me

Its a matter of taste

Personally, I swallow. I work very hard to get that cum, and I refuse to waste even a little bit of it. I can understand that some people choose not to, but if that is the case, then why take a mouthful to begin with? What's wrong with saying, " I don't like the taste, or what have you, and I would rather not have it in my mouth". That is a far more appealing alternative to spitting. At least to me...Glad you brought up that point raysvq

Dear Panzer104,

What's this you say? Honesty vs. spitting! What a delimma! It seems to me that while sucking on a poterntially explosive devise, such as a dick, that this inevitability might be anticipated before hand unless you have really sharp teeth and/or your chapped lips won't make a seal around Mr. Pickelhelm, himself. In that case, did you not read the warning label that stated repeating this trick at home can only be done by a 'trained professional".

Cumrag27

Depends on the taste.

Dear Stripe222,

This taste issue can be easily adjusted by having the suckee avoid eating such things as asparagus for its salty taste and substitute something like pineapple for that sweet taste we all love so much.

Cumrag27

BINGO!!

Not all cum tastes the same. I have had thick,sweet and creamy and also thin and bitter.

The former slides down my throat easily and I lick up every drop. The latter I let slide back down my partners cock to use as lube as I jack him in post-orgasmic bliss, massaging it back into his skin as I kiss him passionately. That way there are no hurt feelings and only minimal discomfort to me

Dear jasonaz,

When I think of the possibility of eating cum, my mind wanders to the refrigerated dairy shelf at my local supermarket in the yogurt section. Just about everything you described can be found precisely on the yogurt section. Read the label carefully before chowing down. In defense of the individuals and their uniquely tasting protein drink, wouldn't the embodiment of our actual life force reflect our own unique organic essence anyway? Afterall, we are not talking Pepsi here are we?

This is not intended as a criticism. Work with it the best way you can. Just remember those swimmers are looking for a warm happy place in which to play and they are counting on you downing them as a group much like the Musketeers slogan..."One for all and all for one", one big gulp that is.

AMEN!! I am NOT going to do all that work and not get paid. Even though cum tastes different from different guys, I have never met cum I didn't like.

I think sometimes that guys think it is radioactive or something. Perhaps they can't get past the idea that it exits throught the same door as urine. My boyfriend doesn't like cum, and I have never cum in his mouth. We find other places to do that, like his chest, etc. I, on the other hand, love the stuff and drink with gusto at every opportunity.

I was with one guy whose cum always gave me heartburn. Don't know why. I would just gladly take it and follow it with a Rolaids chaser.

AMEN!! I am NOT going to do all that work and not get paid. Even though cum tastes different from different guys, I have never met cum I didn't like.

I was with one guy whose cum always gave me heartburn. Don't know why. I would just gladly take it and follow it with a Rolaids chaser.

Awesome...I don't know what else to say after that.

I've always believed one should finish what they start!!! So for me swallowing is what I like to do and what I like to have happen to me. On the other side of this issue, if the guy going down on me won't swallow............then when I'm "there" jerk me off to the "finish line" rather than take and go spit it out. Having a person go spit makes me feel like there's something about me thats repulsive. Take a facial Bitch or let me shoot on your body or even my own, but don't run off and spit.

Greetings

Had a very attractive Asian female parent show up to a Parent Teacher Conference last week with a t-shirt that read:

NICE PEOPLE
ALWAYS
SWALLOW

Based on her limited ability in English, I doubt she knew what her T-shirt implied.

Wasn't easy trying to explain why her daughter was having trouble learning logarithms

Forward
Chafu213

I have no problem swallowing myself - I love it.
I do, however, have a problem with the argument that the other guy should swallow even when he doesn't want to.
To me that is a sign of disrespect for your partner.
We all have our own likes & dislikes & when it comes to sex it should be fun not a chore.