• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Support

gerald

Virgin
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how to get through to the so called Help Desk?
I've created two "tickets" so far and still no response. This site is seeming less and less worth my money.

I would suggest sending a private message directly to Mark, Broke Straight Boys, detailing the nature of your problem.

I have always found him to quickly respond to my issue or direct me to the proper party to resolve it. This has worked both for my own issues, and when a friend of mine has been unable to log onto the site.

In my experience, Mark and his staff are very responsive to trying to solve technical issues ASAP.

I would suggest sending a private message directly to Mark, Broke Straight Boys, detailing the nature of your problem.

I have always found him to quickly respond to my issue or direct me to the proper party to resolve it. This has worked both for my own issues, and when a friend of mine has been unable to log onto the site.

In my experience, Mark and his staff are very responsive to trying to solve technical issues ASAP.

i have always found mark and staff to be responsive to my issues. they addressed my issues quickly.
that is one more reason i have continued my membership with this site. i like quick and responsive!

It is my experience that if you get a note to Mark, the issue will resolve. Believe it or not in my case, he even followed up to make sure I was satisfied and I must say I had screwed up some stuff pretty bad. Get a note to him, you'll be fine.

It is my experience that if you get a note to Mark, the issue will resolve. Believe it or not in my case, he even followed up to make sure I was satisfied and I must say I had screwed up some stuff pretty bad. Get a note to him, you'll be fine.

Thanks I'm glad you are happy with my response time. My pet peeve is bad customer service so I try to provide the best :)