• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Suggestions to pair up certain models together

i vote, you get as many guys together as you can, pay them all like 100 dollars or something to jerk off and cum on a certain guy, and i vote that guy is Leon. i want to see a leon bukkake! and the grand finale can be Leon getting diesaled right in the face!

um no. not leon. ME. yes. lol!

i vote, you get as many guys together as you can, pay them all like 100 dollars or something to jerk off and cum on a certain guy, and i vote that guy is Leon. i want to see a leon bukkake! and the grand finale can be Leon getting diesaled right in the face!

This idea has a lot of potential, JW! Can we vote on who would do the jerking?

I am very sorry to hear that. Do you know what happened?

Dustin was pulled over by the police and had a bag of marijuana with him and tried to dispose of it by swallowing it. Tragically, he choked and died, despite efforts to save him.

How bout Alden, Josh, Jordan and Tyler together doin it all! Now THAT would be HOT!!

How bout Alden, Josh, Jordan and Tyler together doin it all! Now THAT would be HOT!!
You have excellent taste Monteman, or at least we agree very strongly in the types of guys that we like. :thumbup:

However realistically, being a long time member, David has told us that Alden and Jordan are no doing scenes here. They were shining stars that passed through this site, who both typify what Broke Straight Boys is to me.

Personally, I'd really like to see another video of Shane and Logan...

preferably with Logan bottoming for Shane.... I know he's bottomed once and wasn't keen on it but for enough cash, it might be possible for him to just lay back and think of the well being of the Broke Straight Boys members? Besides, Shane is such a professional, how could anyone not get off from him?

Then again, I really don't care what they do together in the video.. they could drink beer and play Snap... as long as they have the same easy and friendly atmosphere together as they did in their previous oral scene.

I think that Kyler, or that femme gay boi Aiden, being fucked by Ryan, or Jordan, (if Ryan is nowhere to be found!), with an extra 'hundy' thrown in for kissing, would be TOTAL HOT!!

Last edited:
I enjoyed seeing Tyler recently. He has really matured and gotten bigger body wise. Still has the cute baby face. I hope he hangs around Broke Straight Boys and does more videos. Not sure if Danny is still around these days, but the early vids he did for Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals were among my faves, very cute guy. Does anyone on here know if he is still appearing any videos?

As much as I would like to see some of the Broke Straight Boys v1.0 models together, with Broke Straight Boys v2.0 coming online in the next day or so that is not likely to happen.
However David, if we ask him nicely enough, may be able to persuade some of the models to come back on one or two of the D&E projects.

forget about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it aint happening kids, they're dumpin everybody all in the name of this glorious new Broke Straight Boys site, SOOOOOOOOOOO......... say goodbye to all your favorites cause they're on the fasttrack called "get the hell out"!! sorry to be the instument of bad news, but better me than nobody at all.........