• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Suck or Fuck?

Suck or Fuck?

• 1. Do you like best to watch images of guys engaged in an act of penetration?

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 2. Do you like best to watch images of guys engaged in fellatio?

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • 3. Do you like it best when there are images of both?

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • 4. Do you like to top another guy best?

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • 5. Do you like to bottom best?

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • 6. Do you like best to suck another guy's dick?

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • 7. Do you like it best when another guy sucks you off?

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • 8. Do you like it best when your sexual contact with another guy includes both sucking and fucking?

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Do you like best to watch images of guys engaged in an act of penetration or do you prefer to watch images of guys engaged in fellatio? Or maybe you like it best when there are images of both?
What about your own real life sexual preferences: do you like to top another guy best, or do you like to bottom best? And what about sucking? Do you like best to suck another guy's dick or do
you like it best when another guy sucks you off? Or do you like it best when your sexual contact with another guy includes both sucking and fucking?

When mastering the technical improbabilities of putting together a poll, I didn't mention two other basic vanilla options: flip fucking and sixty-nine. If I can add those two without going berserk from non-geek, lame-techie frustration, they'll appear as options 9. and 10. Otherwise you can choose more than one option in the poll as it is, thus covering those two concepts by combining two choices. This could have been so much fun, as you guys suggested, if I'd been better at setting it up...

Last edited:
Do you like best to watch images of guys engaged in an act of penetration or do you prefer to watch images of guys engaged in fellatio? Or maybe you like it best when there are images of both?
What about your own real life sexual preferences: do you like to top another guy best, or do you like to bottom best? And what about sucking? Do you like best to suck another guy's dick or do
you like it best when another guy sucks you off? Or do you like it best when your sexual contact with another guy includes both sucking and fucking?

When mastering the technical improbabilities of putting together a poll, I didn't mention two other basic vanilla options: flip fucking and sixty-nine. If I can add those two without going berserk from non-geek, lame-techie frustration, they'll appear as options 9. and 10. Otherwise you can choose more than one option in the poll as it is, thus covering those two concepts by combining two choices. This could have been so much fun, as you guys suggested, if I'd been better at setting it up...

Slim,
I had to tick all the boxes because all the questions relate to I like. I am totally versatile & what ever makes it work for the other guy is what makes it work for me.
eg. if all a guy wanted was to be sucked off & nothing else I would be totally satisfied doing that. I could suck his cock for hours if that is what he wanted.

I like them all, just depends what i feel like more on the day and how much time i have..

I just watched the Tyler and Ryan vid the one with the glass, I loved how David said it wouldnt taste bad lmao...... anyone would have thought he'd done a pre tasting

I just watched the Tyler and Ryan vid the one with the glass, I loved how David said it wouldnt taste bad lmao...... anyone would have thought he'd done a pre tasting
That is one of my favorite scenes, Kodieboy. The expression on Ryan's face is priceless as he drinks the mixed cum out of the glass into his mouth, and then as he attempts to spit it back in the glass, as a gooey stream hangs off his mouth. Great scene!

Mike

While I consider myself a "top" it is not the be all and end all of who I am. When I was younger (much younger), oral sex was just foreplay for anal. Now I appreciate both.

Sometimes with a younger guy, I like to get down between their legs and go to town with tongue and mouth. Of course a little probing and massaging of the prostate is fun. Sucking and finger fucking at the same time is hot! Using my inserted finger I can feel the prostate begin to enlarge prior to cumming and that's when I decide to nibble somewhere else. Basically bring them to the edge and drop them 3-5 times. Then I just let them blow. Now if you do all of this with their feet on your shoulders and their cock pulled back between their legs and their balls in one of your hands........ the result is an extremely intense orgasm.

Now anal can be used as the same stimulus and achieve somewhat the same results. Soooo It all depends on my mood!

Let's face it variety is the spice of life and if we ignore the bacckside we're ignoring an important part of our sexual member! If you want to find a man's g-spot you're going to have to get your finger "dirty".

Luv ya guys!

Jayce

Both are equally satisfying. However, sucking always cums first.:001_tt2:

glassware, glassware, oy, vey ist mir...

I like them all, just depends what i feel like more on the day and how much time i have..

I wouldn't have said anything but since you mention it, the glass Ryan took a sip from and then spat back into doesn't look exactly like the one that Marky was holding in the photo he posted (after winning the auction). I'm guessing Dave has so many tumblers with crusts of dried spunk in them cluttering up the studio that he sent the wrong one to Sacramento?:sneaky2::sneaky2: