• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Students For Safety - Initiative for Student Security

IanDempsey

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
With 27 school shootings since last years Sandy Hook tragedy, we ask ourselves, "When will it stop?" Educational facilities should be known and remembered for the academic and athletic accomplishments, and not for the senseless crimes that occur there. Please, help the state of Colorado in its efforts to bring an end to this rising epidemic. By sining the petition linked below you can help the voice of the Student Body of the United States be heard. We will not stand for the unnecessary fear of violence in our schools anymore.

After the tragedy at Arapahoe on Friday, it's safe to say that we as students are angry and upset that we still live in a world where school shootings occur all too often. So we're going to change that. Do me a favor by signing this initiative, and our goal is to get enough attention and recognition to gain the support of the Colorado legislature and then head to Congress so that we can pass some legislation that makes us safer in our schools. It literally takes 5 seconds and if you share this with your friends, that would be great too. Thank you!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/initiative-for-student-security

I just signed it Ian. I was worried for you when I heard this because I know you have had ties the area in the past. I was hoping that you didn't know anyone directly affected by this latest tragedy.

I just signed it Ian. I was worried for you when I heard this because I know you have had ties the area in the past. I was hoping that you didn't know anyone directly affected by this latest tragedy.

Thank you solo much Tampa! It means a lot to all of us! I didn't know anyone affected by the shooting. I found out on Friday while I was at Best Buy walking through the stereo section. The song ended and the DJ came on talking about an active shooting at Arapahoe High School, and I froze in disbelief, everyone did actually.

I signed up and put it on my Facebook page. Ian didn't mention it, but please give a donation; give a little...it means a lot! :2c:

IAN
Your star has risen several degrees on the horizon by doing this. As a retired teacher, one of the down sides of the profession is to see young lives that a so full of promise snuffed out. Just recently, our school suffered a loss when a bright young man committed suicide when his girl broke up with him the day before a big school dance. I could go and list the 35 other tragic and senseless deaths of my students many whom I had great hopes for in the scientific or medical fields.God Bless You.