• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boys

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The topic of getting "straight boys" to kiss on this site comes up on the forum every few months. I was just checking the local (Brooklyn, NY) Craigslist postings and found this one this morning:

Local straight guy wants to play with you - m4m - 27 (Brooklyn)

Ok so I am really really curious. I have never been with a guy before, but I really wanna try it. I'm not gay so I'm not trying to kiss or make out...This is strickly a cock to hand/mouth rubbing & sucking experience. No ass play. I want feel and taste another guy's cock.

Been wanting it for a long time now, but I never get the guts to go through with it. I wanna try it. Let's meet up at a local bar, grab a quick drink and head on over to my or your place.

If you like that then send your penis/body pics and tell me how old you are...also a big plus is if you have skype.

Get in touch with me fast cuz it's late and I want some cock to play with :)

I just wanted to give another example of a guy who identifies himself as straight, but wants to suck dick, but not kiss. It is a fairly common occurrence, and not limited to the models who have graced David's futon over the years.

The topic of getting "straight boys" to kiss on this site comes up on the forum every few months. I was just checking the local (Brooklyn, NY) Craigslist postings and found this one this morning:

Ok so I am really really curious. I have never been with a guy before, but I really wanna try it. I'm not gay so I'm not trying to kiss or make out...This is strickly a cock to hand/mouth rubbing & sucking experience. No ass play. I want feel and taste another guy's cock.

Been wanting it for a long time now, but I never get the guts to go through with it. I wanna try it. Let's meet up at a local bar, grab a quick drink and head on over to my or your place.

If you like that then send your penis/body pics and tell me how old you are...also a big plus is if you have skype.

I just wanted to give another example of a guy who identifies himself as straight, but wants to suck dick, but not kiss. It is a fairly common occurrence, and not limited to the models who have graced David's futon over the years.

Most straight guys who play with other guys consider kissing too intimate. They prefer the no strings attached type encounter. Drop your pants, blow a load and go. I have a friend from college who considers himself bisexual but heteroamorous. Weird, right? I'm not sure that heteroamorous is a word, but the way he puts it its spot on.

My son, who lives in Paris with his husband of a year, is far wiser in the ways of modern sexuality that I'll ever hope to be. My old man and I lived in an age when you had to make a committment to a life style because it was a life time committment. Today people move back and forth in a constant game of musical beds and wait much longer to decide where to settle. My son puts it this way: sucking a cock is casual sex; kissing is making a deal - have you ever heard of anything being sealed with a blowjob?

It's so funny to me that kissing is a big deal, since absolutely all of my sexual encounters involved kissing to determine if there was sexual compatibility. If I didn't get turned on kissing someone, sex just didn't happen. I assumed the same was true of the men. If the kissing wasn't doing it for them, then it was a deal breaker.

What you are all talking about is different, I know that. But it's a difficult concept. I'd much rather kiss to break the ice, the personal space barrier, than just jump into the oral part of the evening. I kissed plenty of guys that I only wanted sex with, but if the kissing hadn't been part of the party, I would have ended the encounter since I would have considered sex without kissing sort of like prostituting myself.

But I guess that's the problem. The straight guys wanting to have some gay sex aren't looking for the ice breaker, they just want to go straight to the sex. And the boys on the futon aren't looking for a love match. They are getting paid to suck cock and that's what they are going to do. But then you get someone like Diesal who doesn't like to suck cock, so he kisses because it's something he'd rather do. And many of us like that and would love to see more! But for most of the boys, kissing is too intimate? It's not intimate having someone's dick in your mouth or your ass? That's what I don't understand.

Do most of you only kiss people that you are interested in maybe more than a one night stand with? So, for instance, you meet someone in a bar and think he's hot, you're horny, and so you head somewhere for a mutual blow job or whatever, and don't kiss since you don't plan to see him again, or even get a name?

I guess this might make more sense to me with some insight into the male psyche.... HELP!!!!

It's so funny to me that kissing is a big deal, since absolutely all of my sexual encounters involved kissing to determine if there was sexual compatibility. If I didn't get turned on kissing someone, sex just didn't happen. I assumed the same was true of the men. If the kissing wasn't doing it for them, then it was a deal breaker.

What you are all talking about is different, I know that. But it's a difficult concept. I'd much rather kiss to break the ice, the personal space barrier, than just jump into the oral part of the evening. I kissed plenty of guys that I only wanted sex with, but if the kissing hadn't been part of the party, I would have ended the encounter since I would have considered sex without kissing sort of like prostituting myself.

But I guess that's the problem. The straight guys wanting to have some gay sex aren't looking for the ice breaker, they just want to go straight to the sex. And the boys on the futon aren't looking for a love match. They are getting paid to suck cock and that's what they are going to do. But then you get someone like Diesal who doesn't like to suck cock, so he kisses because it's something he'd rather do. And many of us like that and would love to see more! But for most of the boys, kissing is too intimate? It's not intimate having someone's dick in your mouth or your ass? That's what I don't understand.

Do most of you only kiss people that you are interested in maybe more than a one night stand with? So, for instance, you meet someone in a bar and think he's hot, you're horny, and so you head somewhere for a mutual blow job or whatever, and don't kiss since you don't plan to see him again, or even get a name?

I guess this might make more sense to me with some insight into the male psyche.... HELP!!!!

Kissing and me go way back. I've kissed a majority of my sexual partners. The "straight" ones, though, I haven't. They found it too intimate. It's like when I have sex with my best friend (girl). I don't kiss her, I didn't even realize I didn't until I just had to text her to ask her if I did! It's just sex. There is nothing connecting other than our bodies in a pleasurable embrace.

In any boy/girl or gay relationship then one would expect the kissing to come first. You're not exactly going to take them to dinner or cinema and leave them at their front door without a kiss are you ? But I see where Mike is coming from and my tent encounter with my str8 buddy Phil started with a wank and bj. The kissing came much much later.

Sorry to digress from the subject but this rings my alarm bells

My son, who lives in Paris with his husband of a year, is far wiser in the ways of modern sexuality that I'll ever hope to be. My old man and I lived in an age when you had to make a committment to a life style because it was a life time committment. Today people move back and forth in a constant game of musical beds and wait much longer to decide where to settle. My son puts it this way: sucking a cock is casual sex; kissing is making a deal - have you ever heard of anything being sealed with a blowjob?

WAY fabulous line!!! One I'll remember and use!