• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Straight Boy Underwear

underwear fun

Reaction score
I find straight boys underwear hilarious. They spend the lease amount of money possible while gay guys buy underwear like it’s the only article of clothing they wear. I enjoy it when the boys drop their shorts because I think you can tell a lot about a guy from the underwear he wears. I think many of these boys only think about wearing clean underwear and not so much about what underwear to wear.

Wearing no name boxers is a safe play, but I agree with David’s dislike for them as it doesn’t show much for the camera, although it is funny when they jo still wearing them like a tent. Tyler’s trunks are probably as gay as a straight pair of underwear can get without looking gay. Well chosen Tyler. I’ve never understood why so many American guys wear white y-fronts. Can someone explain?

Granpa Joe’s underwear worn by Scott (in Scott & Tyler scene) was so funny. David was a bit mean but Scott deserved it wearing those huge white y-fronts. He was a real sport and took David’s heckling well standing semi naked in front of a camera. Surely his mom bought them or something.

Ashton (in Jake & Ashton) wearing speedo type underwear and Shane (in Shane & Diesal) wearing hipster type underwear shows confidence in front of a camera. Happy to show what you’re packing.

It would be really funny seeing a boy drop his shorts wearing a g-string. I think David would momentarily be lost for words and probably the other boy as well. Any takers?

My votes are: most adventurous underwear goes to Ashton. Most consistent underwear would be Tyler and the most straight underwear has to go to Scott. What do other members think?

David, for a bit of fun, can you occasionally ask the boys why they have chosen the underwear they are wearing?:lol:

It would be really funny seeing a boy drop his shorts wearing a g-string. I think David would momentarily be lost for words and probably the other boy as well. Any takers?

My votes are: most adventurous underwear goes to Ashton. Most consistent underwear would be Tyler and the most straight underwear has to go to Scott. What do other members think?

David, for a bit of fun, can you occasionally ask the boys why they have chosen the underwear they are wearing?:lol:

Undie Fun, I agree the G-string would be a riot. But if you look back through some of the older scenes there is a guy who wore candy underwear I am pretty sure.
It could have been a bonus site. I don't have time to go back and check right now. For some reason I do think it was on Broke Straight Boys So, I would give that guy the most adventurous underwear award. However it the candy underwear is not on Broke Straight Boys I would agree with your votes across the board. I will check back through the old episodes in a day or so. I have two 15 hr. days to work starting at 7am EST...

Also, Austin once wore a jock to be auctioned so he wore it the whole time he was fucked. Then there was someone who showed up in a green one, wasn't there??? I love fun boxers myself... I know, you guys all hate those.... But Jimmie's underwear, and Shane's leave me feeling a little light headed... well, them in their underwear!

Welcome to the forum, Underwear Fun!!!

Undie Fun,

Sorry, for any confusion for a moment. I found my answer quicker than I thought. I went back to an old thread. (I love those search tools... LOL) The edible underwear was on Straight Boys Jerk Off It was with Brady and Lance. Brady and Maverick both worked together here on Broke Straight Boys and on Straight Boys Jerk Off So, Could not remember too clearly. I was pretty sure it was Brady in that episode. So, when it was not here on Broke Straight Boys, I remembered that I started a thread about it because it was a hot scene with a pretty good salad toss scene. (Kind of hard to forget a great viewing moment.) So I looked up that thread and it referenced that Straight Boys Jerk Off site with Brady and Lance.:blush:

Big Gurl, I remember what you are talking about too. Now there are some great trivia questions...:wink:

Also, Austin once wore a jock to be auctioned so he wore it the whole time he was fucked. Then there was someone who showed up in a green one, wasn't there??? I love fun boxers myself... I know, you guys all hate those.... But Jimmie's underwear, and Shane's leave me feeling a little light headed... well, them in their underwear!

Welcome to the forum, Underwear Fun!!!

I'll give the best underwear award to Jimmie and Shane, also. Light headed, heart pounding, speechless. If I go back and watch some Jimmie and Shane I will be able to come up with adjectives to describe the them in their underwear.

I wish one of them would take Diesal underwear shopping, unless of course, he'd rather I take him myself. I'd volunteer for that shopping spree.

Ms. Kianna, I think I can safely say that many of us would gladly volunteer to take Diesal or most other models out to buy underwear. :001_tt2::blush:

I'd go to one of those up market menswear stores where they have a lounge chair outside the dressing rooms where I'd sit. I'd take Zakk for his fat eight inches and Alan for his low hangers and ask them to try on tight but stylish underwear and watch them parade in and out of the changing rooms until my stomach hurt so much from laughing I'd have to stop and buy them some underwear.

Tyler and I go shopping together for underwear all the time. Online.:001_tt1::thumbup::lol:

Having voted Tyler for the most consistent type of underwear got me thinking. Either your shopping trips with Tyler are a quick walk past the underwear racks at a department store or slimvintage is perhaps Tyler's mom??? Hmmmmm. :w00t:

Having voted Tyler for the most consistent type of underwear got me thinking. Either your shopping trips with Tyler are a quick walk past the underwear racks at a department store or slimvintage is perhaps Tyler's mom??? Hmmmmm. :w00t:

LMAO:w00t:

I've asked him to let me be his mom any number of times, but he prefers it the way it is now. Doesn't mean I've given up though.

As a current straight guy I have to say I hate buying underwear. When I turned 16 my mom said that she would give me an allowance to spend on clothes for school etc. She said that it included everything, including underwear.
I was so embarassed to walk up to the cashier at the store with a package of underwear, I actually hid them amongst the other clothes I was buying. I will never forget it, it was at JC Penneys and the clerk that cashed me out was a college aged guy and he could tell I was embarassed. He smiled at me when I put them on the counter and he said don't you just hate having to buy underwear. He then smiled at me and said he had the same ones. I must have turned every shade of red. It was also when I switched from tighty whities to colored boxer briefs. I wanted to be like the other guys at school and wear boxers but I kind of didn't think they would be too comfortable with the spontaneous erections that teenage boys get.
To this day, I am college age now, I still hate to buy them.

Last edited:
As a current straight guy I have to say I hate buying underwear. When I turned 16 my mom said that she would give me an alowance to spend on clothes for school etc. She said that it included everything, including underwear.
I was so embarassed to walk up to the cashier at the store with a package of underwear, I actually hid them amongst the other clothes I was buying. I will never forget it, it was at JC Penneys and the clerk that cashed me out was a college aged guy and he could tell I was embarassed. he smiled at me when I put them on the counter and he said don't you just hate having to buy underwear. He then smiled at me and said he had the same ones. I must have turned every shade of red. It was also when I switched from tighty whities to colored boxer briefs. I wanted to be like the other guys at school and wear boxers but I kind of didn't think they would be too comfortable with the spontaneous erectiosn that teenage boys get.
To this day, Ia m college age now, I still hate to buy them.

One day you will get to the point that you don't care what others think. You will wear what feels comfortable to you and look good too. :001_rolleyes: I think the down side about buying underwear is that you cannot really try them on before you buy most places. Wow, could you imagine buying a pair of underwear that maybe 20 or more guys may have tried on before you??? I am not sure that would be too healthy or sanitary for that matter. Scabies, jock itch, fungus, pubic lice etc... Yuck!!!:cursing:

I agree yuck!
I would just like to know what other guys like me wear.
I have a favorite brand that fits just right, and other that do not.
I hate it when they lose their form and fit.