• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Star Trek: The Search for Jayman

If Bryce is twice as nice as Vice and if Vice is on ice playing with dice that look like mice, does this mean Bryce will scream if he gets reamed and then gets creamed by Vices well oiled machine?

YOUR MAJESTY,

What do you make of this?????????????????????

I don't know about her but it is logical indeed.

Thanks for posting those laws Jayman. As with many things where we are asked to put aside the ego, what seems very simple in theory can be extremely difficult (but not impossible) to put into practice.

Laws and Time

Thanks for posting those laws Jayman. As with many things where we are asked to put aside the ego, what seems very simple in theory can be extremely difficult (but not impossible) to put into practice.

I agree with Tampa. Great things to live by, and the worthwhile things in life usually do carry a price.

Jayman's "absence" explanation gave me a headache, but I'm like Capt Janeway, temporal mechanics always does!

Jayce

I agree with Tampa. Great things to live by, and the worthwhile things in life usually do carry a price.

Jayman's "absence" explanation gave me a headache, but I'm like Capt Janeway, temporal mechanics always does!

Jayce

Don't worry Jayce. I don't usually focus too much on the how or why I just do it. When some ones aske me how then I get my headaches too. :001_tt2:

Here is the perfect Christmas gift for the Trekie that has everything. Vice kid and MarkyMark take notes... Ah my luck you both already have one. LOL

http://www.cherrykeyboardsrus.co.uk/Klingon+Language-Details.htm

Yep a computer keyboard in Klingon. :001_tt2:

Jayman, you simply amaze me with the things you find. I wish I had 12 hours a day to play. The Keyboard is great. Too bad it looks Greek to me. I have a hard enough time using an English key board with braille on the keys to type messages.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Jayman, you simply amaze me with the things you find. I wish I had 12 hours a day to play. The Keyboard is great. Too bad it looks Greek to me. I have a hard enough time using an English key board with braille on the keys to type messages.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

It wasn't hard to find. I have MSN set as my home page for the latest news when I log on. So, yesterday they featured the top 15 wackiest key boards. I was intrigued so I checked them out. The Klingon keyboard was a among the 5 keyboards. I couldn't resist posting it.:biggrin: