• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

St Louis Pride - June 29-30

Sha

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
They missed us last year in St Louis and we certainly missed them. We are back this year and due to the overwhelmingly popularity of this pride it has been moved downtown. We can't wait!

Sha, I didn't see San Diego on the list. Are you skipping it this year?

Yes we are also doing San Diego. I must have accidentally left it out.

This Pride is coming up soon. Who are the models present there?

Can't wait to see you guys and yes we missed you last year so much!! Who is coming this year? Are you going to be at just johns also? Can't wait to see you! Let me know!!
Jeff

Come out this weekend and meet our newest model Kaden Alexander as well as Jason Matthews at St Louis Pride downtown on Saturday. Damien Kyle will be joining us on Sunday.

Jason meeting his fans in St Louie, and I'm not only half a world away but also in an entirely different hemisphere *major sulk*! Sha, you soooooo better make time to do a BTS...

just kidding

Didnt Think I Was Going To Make It But I Must Say Im Glad I Did Had A Great Time! STL Pride Was Awesome Thank You To EveryOne That Came Out To Support Us :)

Jason meeting his fans in St Louie, and I'm not only half a world away but also in an entirely different hemisphere *major sulk*! Sha, you soooooo better make time to do a BTS...

just kidding

Grace ~

Wish I'd been there, also. *Sigh* I second the motion for a great BTS segment, though!

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOsGspMF9yA