• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Spencer turned Kodi every which away but loose

Jon, you rarely comment so early...your enjoyment of this scene with Kodi and Spencer must have been huge! :wink:

It wasnt the only thing that was huge Grace darling.

Attachments

• 5617791_320283.jpg
    5617791_320283.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 33
Loved it...I agree with everybody's positive comments....

We have come a long long way from the days when getting models to kiss was a rare occurance. It's clear that if models are going to have a future on this site, they have to "get into it." It's certainly hot!

Agree it was VERY good. It's Art imitating Life. It happenes this way more often than some people think or want. No one was forced into anything but rather both enjoyed it. When Kodi opened his mouth he wanted more.
Lets see this from time to time. A balance is ok but keep it in the balance

Last edited:
Kodi along with the Bobby that we first saw here, are still the two prettiest guy's on BSB2. I love watching Kodi and he sure did a good job here, but for such a good looking guy he would look good even cooking fried bologna. :cool:

Spencer has a totally hot body and I believe that for him licking Kodi's nipples and chest and kissing him must be like making out with a pretty girl.

It was a very hot scene, and I agree with the other's who said that Spencer is a fine top. And Kodi looks beautiful whatever he does, tops, bottoms, sucks, gets sucked. Kodi is a total little HOTTIE!!!

This was an EXCELLENT scene!

Why did you have to mention Bobby I miss him so freaking much he is my no.1 just like Chad is Ms.K's atleast Ms.K gets to see Chad in Behind the scenes and he talks on the forums from time to time I have no Bobby :'(

Okay, so here is my problem with this video, as well as all the other Kodi videos. Mikey, just read the whole thing before you jump on me for slamming Kodi! CHAD, CHAD, CHAD.........:001_wub:

You know that feature on your TV that you can check, that levelizes the volume, so that the commercials stay at the same volume as the TV shows, so your ears don't get blasted. I need one of those for Kodi's Broke Straight Boys videos.

If I set the volume so that I can hear Clay and the other model, at a normal level, than once the fucking starts, Kodi breaks my eardrums. If I set the volume so Kodi is in a normal range, I can't hear Clay or the other model. I need to be able to watch a Kodi video, without waking up my whole neighborhood.:scared:

He is so cute, who would ever think he is a screamer.............

Okay, so here is my problem with this video, as well as all the other Kodi videos. Mikey, just read the whole thing before you jump on me for slamming Kodi! CHAD, CHAD, CHAD.........:001_wub:

You know that feature on your TV that you can check, that levelizes the volume, so that the commercials stay at the same volume as the TV shows, so your ears don't get blasted. I need one of those for Kodi's Broke Straight Boys videos.

If I set the volume so that I can hear Clay and the other model, at a normal level, than once the fucking starts, Kodi breaks my eardrums. If I set the volume so Kodi is in a normal range, I can't hear Clay or the other model. I need to be able to watch a Kodi video, without waking up my whole neighborhood.:scared:

I can't disagree Ms. K that Kodi is a screamer, but he's so fucking adorable!!! He's worth having to adjust the volume control when he gets into it!!! :cool:

I agree, Ms.K, and I and others have discussed that on various threads of his earlier works. Then the last few scenes he had toned it down somewhat, which I recognized also. In this particular scene, while I noted the higher level of screaming and moaning, I also opined that given the nature of the scene, I thought his oral utterances were justified. But justified or not, you're right, for such a dimuitive man, he has powerful lungs!! I'm glad I use headphones - lol!!!!

I agree, Ms.K, and I and others have discussed that on various threads of his earlier works. Then the last few scenes he had toned it down somewhat, which I recognized also. In this particular scene, while I noted the higher level of screaming and moaning, I also opined that given the nature of the scene, I thought his oral utterances were justified. But justified or not, you're right, for such a dimuitive man, he has powerful lungs!! I'm glad I use headphones - lol!!!!

He's the Monica Selles of Broke Straight Boys.

OH WOW..... AWESOME !!!! I'm trying to yell louder than Kodi. This was a 5+. One of the very best I have ever seen on Broke Straight Boys
For those of you who thought it was too rough... well that my friends was hot SEX. Plain and Simple.
Is it just me or is Spencer's Magnificent Bod getting More Magnificent. Damn, that SPENCER has one EXCELLENT BOD.

OH WOW..... AWESOME !!!! I'm trying to yell louder than Kodi. This was a 5+. One of the very best I have ever seen on Broke Straight Boys
For those of you who thought it was too rough... well that my friends was hot SEX. Plain and Simple.
Is it just me or is Spencer's Magnificent Bod getting More Magnificent. Damn, that SPENCER has one EXCELLENT BOD.
i call it hot sex!

Kodi along with the Bobby that we first saw here, are still the two prettiest guy's on BSB2. I love watching Kodi and he sure did a good job here, but for such a good looking guy he would look good even cooking fried bologna. :cool:

I think you've hit the nail on the head! I've been trying to figure out why Kodi is so appealing, apart from his gorgeous hair, sultry eyes, sexy grin, hot body....

He's pretty! Bobby too. Bobby was the reason I joined Broke Straight Boys and now the little brat's gone and disappeared...sigh

Anyway pretty boys aside, I'm not into violence so I was a bit unsure about what Spencer was going to do to Kodi. I shouldn't have worried, Kodi was making so many happy noises I ended up laughing.

Wow! Spencer's come along way in a short space of time. His dominant facial expressions through out the scene made me all shivery...in a very nice way :blushing:

I think it's a smart move to shake things up a bit and show a variety of scenes, everyone has different tastes and it keeps things fresh and interesting.

P.S. What the heck is bologna!

Thanks for the pic, Robert. I should have known you'd have a handy snap.

I have watched Kodi doing his cooking thing...obviously he's a man full of many diverse and surprising talents...
But, I can't figure out what sort of meat it is. I'm thinking maybe it's 'we don't want to know what it's made from 'cause it tastes so good' sort of meat?

it's sometimes called american sausage a finely hashed/ground pork sausage containing cubes of lard that originated in the Italian city of Bologna. the government requires there be no visible lard. great on bread or fried and eaten on bread. i like it with tomato slices and a spread.

you wouldn't want to see it being made!

it's sometimes called american sausage a finely hashed/ground pork sausage containing cubes of lard that originated in the Italian city of Bologna. the government requires there be no visible lard. great on bread or fried and eaten on bread. i like it with tomato slices and a spread.

Thanks for the explanation. It sounds yummy and it certainly hasn't done Kodi and harm!

LOL, why am I not surprised that it carries so many calories. He'll need plenty of exercise to work one of those off.

Feeling kinda blue today, 11/24/2012, so reviewing a few episodes, I came across this one with Kodi and Todd. What a picker-upper! I'm still blue but a whole lot more horny and aliveeeeee. Thanks Kodi and Todd.