• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Special Treat for the BSB Members (esp. Tampa, Mike, Love lumps, Bob, Slim, etc)

Hey Rob..When i read your opening of this thread, I had to smile and immediately went to the link and listened. Needless to say, to hear you give me a shoutout was a huge surprise and a much appreciated gesture. Yes, you've got many talents and your rap was simply great. You are a very special guy and a wonderful addition to the forum. Many, many thanks and my very best to you. May you get and enjoy only the best that life has to offer.

Last edited:
Hahahaha, I'm all yours! Cole and Love Lumps would make a good pair right? hehe

Oh Robbie Honey:001_wub:, with the absolutely crazy and exhausting three days I have had away from the forum, that is the nicest thing to hear.

When I told Lovelumps in a PM, what I was doing this week, she said it would be her worst nightmare............L.L., you have no idea! It was a week of "Murphy's Law", if I have ever seen one. I bet, if I could actually tell Rob about it, he would be rolling on the floor in tears, he would be laughing so hard.

Hmmmmm, Cole is a Hottie, but then again, so is Carter, and Jimmy, and I see that Tampa has thrown his hat into the ring.:w00t: I don't know who would be my friend Lovelumps best match, BUT she sure can have some fun finding out.:001_tt1:

Oh Robbie Honey:001_wub:, with the absolutely crazy and exhausting three days I have had away from the forum, that is the nicest thing to hear.

When I told Lovelumps in a PM, what I was doing this week, she said it would be her worst nightmare............L.L., you have no idea! It was a week of "Murphy's Law", if I have ever seen one. I bet, if I could actually tell Rob about it, he would be rolling on the floor in tears, he would be laughing so hard.

Hmmmmm, Cole is a Hottie, but then again, so is Carter, and Jimmy, and I see that Tampa has thrown his hat into the ring.:w00t: I don't know who would be my friend Lovelumps best match, BUT she sure can have some fun finding out.:001_tt1:

Awww I want to hear about it!!

You're right, I think LoveLumps can choose which ever boy she wants, then we will all share weddings :001_tt1:

Just checked your work as Jimmy Juice. Impressive. Honestly love it!