• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Special Treat for the BSB Members (esp. Tampa, Mike, Love lumps, Bob, Slim, etc)

Rob_Ryder

College Dudes Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

SO after all the love you have been giving me, I thought it was time to give back to the community. Here is a little rap I put together just for you guys :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmZwXiB-_4

Luv the new rap shoutout song Rob, "U have a SEXY SWAGGER rap voice"! I'm new to the site although i was a member of both Broke Straight Boys and Collegedudes24/7 about a year ago. Im always playing catch-up with the forums but hopefully i'll make the shoutout list on the BTS vids or even here from u. keep up the great work man.

Luv the new rap shoutout song Rob, "U have a SEXY SWAGGER rap voice"! I'm new to the site although i was a member of both Broke Straight Boys and Collegedudes24/7 about a year ago. Im always playing catch-up with the forums but hopefully i'll make the shoutout list on the BTS vids or even here from u. keep up the great work man.

Thanks a bunch Diesal! I'm glad to have you apart of the community! I will definitely put you on the next shout out vid ;-)

RR dude, I remember when David, of yore, urged Tyler to give me (notoriously, shamelessly his major forum fan) a shoutout during the prefuck banter before one of his scenes. I was surprised to hear David say my name and expected a Hey Slim from Tyler. But he was so embarrassed he retorted with a rueful grin, and, "David, you're just enabling them!" I love Tyler's sense of ironic humor. But...

You enable us like mad kid. Thanks for saying hi.

THANKS, Rob!!

Hey there buddy! That was UBER-cool of you to do that! I REALLY appreciate it!!

Dearest Rob,

You never cease to surprise us with something. haha That was so sweet of you to give shoutouts to us. You have a wonderful and safe 4th of July buddy. xoxo I wish I could give you a hug in person. Maybe someday... :)

Rob Ryder Rules!!

Nice. Now you put filthy mental images of you, Ms. K and my Queen Bee all gettin down and dirty in my head....

Oh, Rob! I'm so in love! You are so fabulous!

I'm with Ms K here, tho. As flattered as I am, and as much as I love Ms K... I don't share, either.... *sniff* Whatever shall we do???

:001_wub:Love, Love, Love:001_wub:

But still not sharing..............:001_tt2:

Hahahaha, I'm all yours! Cole and Love Lumps would make a good pair right? hehe

I'm with Ms K here, tho. As flattered as I am, and as much as I love Ms K... I don't share, either.... *sniff* Whatever shall we do???

This is quite the predicament! As I told Ms. K, maybe you and Cole could make a great pair haha:001_tongue:

Um, I'm not sure how Cole is gonna feel about you passing me off to him... Being the third wheel sucks! Humph! :tongue_smilie:

I'd go out on a date with Rob and you both. Just the 3 of us. We'd have a blast! And Mr. L.L. would have nothing to worry about from me. haha :thumbup1: xo

I'd go out on a date with Rob and you both. Just the 3 of us. We'd have a blast! And Mr. L.L. would have nothing to worry about from me. haha :thumbup1: xo

That sounds like a plan! I just need to get my body on a plane to Florida! I could use a little R&R!

LOL Well...the last shuttle goes up on Friday. It would be a good week to come down here. :wink:

LOL Well...the last shuttle goes up on Friday. It would be a good week to come down here. :wink:

That was the theme of our 4th of July float this year! In honor of the last shuttle, we built a giant one out of cardboard! LOL!!!

See? We've got that ESP thing going on. haha We really do need to meet some day. :001_smile: