• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Southern Decandance, Labor Day Weekend, New Orleans, LA

Thanks, Mark. The guys look to be having a great time!

I like the undies in the 4th pic.

Jace could use spell check! LOL!

Went to pool party today and got my picture taken with Logan. That was one of my goals for the weekend, and he is as handsome in person as he is on my computer screen.

Good morning everybody. It's 9:30am in New Orleans, and I'm about to step out and grab some coffee before we get started with the day. We're going to be kicking off the parade with the two Grand Marshalls at the Golden Lantern on the 1200 block of Royal St.

From there we will be heading to Flex to pass out some stuff, and then finally of to the Bourbon Street Pub for the remainder of the evening. Come down and visit me if you're in the area.

See y'all tonight,
Logan

New Orleans

Hey, We are headed out to the Parade.. We are going to have a busy day!! Last night was great.. the comedy drag show was off the hook!! The Michael Jackson impersonator was great!! You guys will love the pics that will be put up later with these crazy chicks, Logan and myself had a great time!! The pool party was great yesterday... want to thank everyone for coming out!!!

HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY TO Broke Straight Boys TODAY!!!

LATERS :)

The parade and the bath house

Hey, Well.. The parade was something else!! I have never seen so many people in one place! It was insane!! I am just glad that we got to ride in the back of a truck so we didnt have to walk the whole thing!! It took forever tho because the drag queens at the front of the parade stopped at every other bar so they could drink and the whole parade had to stop!! We just got back from Flex, the Bath House!! Well i am really confused... not one time did i see a bath tub any where in there so i am kind of confused.... but ill leave it at that i guess.. we are back out the door to another event!!

Laters

Hey, Well.. The parade was something else!! I have never seen so many people in one place! It was insane!! I am just glad that we got to ride in the back of a truck so we didnt have to walk the whole thing!! It took forever tho because the drag queens at the front of the parade stopped at every other bar so they could drink and the whole parade had to stop!! We just got back from Flex, the Bath House!! Well i am really confused... not one time did i see a bath tub any where in there so i am kind of confused.... but ill leave it at that i guess.. we are back out the door to another event!!

Laters

Thanks for the update, Jace! You be good being bad now, ya hear? :biggrin:

Thx.to Logan

I would first like to thank Logan for taking the picture with me, he's always been my favorite model and I was really glad he was nice enough to do it. Second being a local I came home today because I just couldn't handle anymore but for anyone who didn't come this year or has never came to Decadence I would def. suggest you try next year or when you can it's always amazing! Thanks again Logan and Broke Straight Boys To those who are wondering he pic was taken on Sat. night.
LoganMe.jpg

Last edited:
eric I'm glad you got to meet Logan. He's just plane nice and sweet.

both models were just as hot as could be. so much better in person. I had a blast down here and guess i will be headed out in the morning

and it was great talking with you Jace. Yaw left too soon though

I am never bad!! I am always perfect.. haha... It was great to see everyone tho! I am home now and i get to rest up a few days and we will be headed back out!!

Unitil Next Time!!
Broke Jace

Last edited:
Rest well my friend, you'll need it.

Eric I am so glad you were able to meet Logan in person... :thumbup: The models are all so great...