• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Southern Decandance, Labor Day Weekend, New Orleans, LA

Patrick

Banned
Reaction score
We'll be down in New Orleans at Southern Decadance. We'll have a booth set up down there and when I get the specific location, I'll post it here. I just wanted to push those of you on the fence about going down for Southern Decandance, to go! See you there.

flex.jpg

queensdecadence.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there.

Great, I'll look for you there. Do you know who you'll have with you?

Great, I'll look for you there. Do you know who you'll have with you?

That's usually a decision made closer to the event. Sometimes models are hard to tie down to a specific date to far out. Sorry that we can't be specific yet.

That's usually a decision made closer to the event. Sometimes models are hard to tie down to a specific date to far out. Sorry that we can't be specific yet.

Well, if you ever need help tying down any of the models give me a call. :tongue_smilie::b_evil: I will be glad to help you out Patrick. I'm your man!

will you be there tampa? come on it isn't that far for you

i was in new orleans this past weekend. can't wait for decadence this year. should be fun. I have never been to it

Unfortunatly I wont be able to be there...:crying: but in case any of you are interested I found this site which is the home page for the event. If this turns out to be one of those everything goes events would some body ((((PLEASE)))) send me some pictures.

http://www.southerndecadence.net/

well it looks like Logan should be in attendance for this event. yaw guys are gonna be missing out if you don't make it

The Broke Straight Boys will be partying it up Labor Day weekend in the Big Easy. Come join us on Bourbon Street where we will be giving out free tattoos, shirts and DVDs. We will also be at the Country Club on Saturday (September 5) from 5 to 9pm. Catch us at Bourbon Pub Sunday (September 6) at 11pm. Our other favorite hangouts while the Corner Pocket, the Golden Lantern and the Phoenix.

The Broke Straight Boys will be partying it up Labor Day weekend in the Big Easy. Come join us on Bourbon Street where we will be giving out free tattoos, shirts and DVDs. We will also be at the Country Club on Saturday (September 5) from 5 to 9pm. Catch us at Bourbon Pub Sunday (September 6) at 11pm. Our other favorite hangouts while the Corner Pocket, the Golden Lantern and the Phoenix.

Thx. Mark I can't wait I hope the guys have a blast! I know I am!:001_wub:

South Decadence

Hey! We had a great night last night! We had a blast at the Golden Lantern.. I met so many people! We gave away tons of dvds and shirts! We will be out in the street later today handing out shirts and caps! We will be out at the country club tonight from 5-7 and then we are headed back to the Golden Lantern by 9! After that you can find us partying it up in the streets at the Burbon Pubb!! I hope to see you guys out! Ow and just a secret...Sunday we are giving away money!! Tune back in for details!!

Jace Cowan

The Southern Decadence Parade

Hey! We just heard that we will be walking with the Grand Marshall in the parade on Sunday! Better see you guys there!

Nawlins

Hey! We just heard that we will be walking with the Grand Marshall in the parade on Sunday! Better see you guys there!

I have no idea how Jace has this much energy... This town is crazy.

Yesterday, I was walking down the street and some guys on a balcony wanted me to flash them. I got beads. =]
We also went to a restaurant that cooked everything under hubcaps on a grill. It was baller. After dinner we gave out some shirts along Bourbon St and then headed out to the Golden Lantern for the night. This town really never sleeps.
I am still tired and it's already after 11am on Saturday...

-Logan

I have no idea how Jace has this much energy... This town is crazy.

Yesterday, I was walking down the street and some guys on a balcony wanted me to flash them. I got beads. =]
We also went to a restaurant that cooked everything under hubcaps on a grill. It was baller. After dinner we gave out some shirts along Bourbon St and then headed out to the Golden Lantern for the night. This town really never sleeps.
I am still tired and it's already after 11am on Saturday...

-Logan

LOL Logan! So, what did you flash to get beads?

You are young, Logan. You will bounce back in no time! Have fun in NO!!

Here is some pictures from the event. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. :)

Attachments

• SANY0003 copy.jpg
    SANY0003 copy.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 45
  • SANY0008 copy.jpg
    SANY0008 copy.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 36
  • SANY0020 copy.jpg
    SANY0020 copy.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 46
  • SANY0026 copy.jpg
    SANY0026 copy.jpg