• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sorry to those who are not Dustin fans:

bookse

Reaction score
I just got back from a business trip and had to catch up on the couple of updates I missed. Hot updates at that, Tyler and Austin are just awesome together as I knew it would be, knowing though that it was filmed back last April it is cool though because it shows the progress that Tyler has made. Austin too. They are both great performers.:thumbup:

But to see that the footage that David said was in the can left from Dustin, WOW, I just can’t wait for it. Yes, I am a Dustin fan!! He is one hot guy and he knows it, and he shows it too. No, I didn’t and I don’t like how he left Broke Straight Boys, but I guess it was his time to go and I’m fine with that. I am just glad that I will be able to look back at his work and pine. OH WELL, anyway. Sorry the Alden and Robert shoot got moved back I take it, actually I would love to have seen that one first, it’s been a long time coming.:thumbup1:

Seriously though Thanks David for getting out the footage of Dustin that you promised was coming I for one appreciate it.:biggrin:

I just got back from a business trip and had to catch up on the couple of updates I missed. Hot updates at that, Tyler and Austin are just awesome together as I knew it would be, knowing though that it was filmed back last April it is cool though because it shows the progress that Tyler has made. Austin too. They are both great performers.:thumbup:

But to see that the footage that David said was in the can left from Dustin, WOW, I just can’t wait for it. Yes, I am a Dustin fan!! He is one hot guy and he knows it, and he shows it too. No, I didn’t and I don’t like how he left Broke Straight Boys, but I guess it was his time to go and I’m fine with that. I am just glad that I will be able to look back at his work and pine. OH WELL, anyway. Sorry the Alden and Robert shoot got moved back I take it, actually I would love to have seen that one first, it’s been a long time coming.:thumbup1:

Seriously though Thanks David for getting out the footage of Dustin that you promised was coming I for one appreciate it.:biggrin:

So, far 2009 is very promising. I am dying to see Dustin too. I have been wanting to see more of Alden and Robert too. They looked like they had a lot of potential. Also since Derek has been doing the club scene tours for Broke Straight Boys I have been wanting to see how he has come around. You are right though Dustin is the icing on the cake. Especially with Jason. Jason had a great showing the last time he was out... The pairing with Dustin is very promising. :001_cool:

Last edited:
I wanted robert and alden but i will wait i guess

That's about all we can do as they are in control. So I guess it's basically sit back and enjoy. I know I will. Jason is a hot guy and his threesome with Diesal and Danny was great. I hope he bottomed for Dustin, it seemed like he was into it a bit with Diesal and Danny. But no telling when this was filmed, was it before the threesome or after?

I am with you. They really look like they had some potential... Although, I do like all of the combinations up and coming so far too.