• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sorry About that

**casper**

Banned
Reaction score
I was going through reading some of the forum and made some comments...didn't know that it was going to put all those older categories in the new post....sorry

I'm really sorry about that

Casper

I was going through reading some of the forum and made some comments...didn't know that it was going to put all those older categories in the new post....sorry

I'm really sorry about that

Casper
What are you apologizing for, Casper? That is the way a forum works. I've seen the term "bump" used on other forums to bring an older topic back to the top of the list. You are doing what you are supposed to do here. Please keep posting on old topics, new topics, and creating your own threads. You are a most interesting fellow, with your opinions and comments.:001_smile:

What are you apologizing for, Casper? That is the way a forum works. I've seen the term "bump" used on other forums to bring an older topic back to the top of the list. You are doing what you are supposed to do here. Please keep posting on old topics, new topics, and creating your own threads. You are a most interesting fellow, with your opinions and comments.:001_smile:

Absolutely Casper! There is some very good stuff in the older threads. There's nothing wrong with bringing them back to the surface and commenting on them. That's the way it's supposed to work. Sometimes the older threads will start a whole new round of stimulating conversation. In which case you'd be doing us all a favor. Please... Keep reading and commenting on any thread you wish.