• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

soooo? (from BrokeConner)

Well Blake, let me see if I got this right. You first had a wart on you dick with someone giving you advice as to getting the wart taken care of for health reasons. I would think the reason for having the wart removed would be that you didn't want anyone saying "that's the guy with a wart on his dick or here comes wartie dick, or would you want that wart in your mouth?"

Now comes the mole. You know Blake, I have become such a fast and new fan that I have actually gone back several times to enjoy your shoot and I could not tell if it was a wart, a mole, an implant of a pearl, "frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn." (a little Gone With The Wind humor, I know, it's very little) I am glad now that you have cleared this major question up, IT'S A VEIN! Of course to us forumites it's a gold vein that has been struck right here in River City (76 Trombones, just keeping the movie vein of thought).

Enough of my nonsense, just a FYI that you will probably be talking about your
cock with us devotees for a long time.

Have a great day in the Lone Star State and rub your vein for me.

Lol I don't think I'm going to have a problem with that, I'm sure more and more people will be wantingbto know more about the vien. Lol:shock:

I guess im going on the 2012 tour with the Broke Straight Boys gang? hell yeah i can't wait to see all of my fans! hope you all are ready!

...hopefully I can get a huge fan base like you and chad have.

That is great news Connor! Congratulations! :biggrin: I'm thrilled that you will be on tour.

:waw: :par50:

It would be wonderful to be able to meet you in person. You do have many many fans who would feel privileged to see you in 3-D. LOL Myself included of course. :blush:

Again Connor I am very happy you have been chosen to be on tour. Congratulations!

Speaking to both Blake and Connor here, I just have to say that Connor earned his huge fan base by working hard and going above and beyond to try to please his fans. There's really no secret to it. Just giving good performances onscreen and having a positive work ethic.

Speaking to Connor in particular here I want to share a couple things that I have always wanted to tell you. It would be easier if I could share this with you in a PM. But I'll gladly communicate with you any way I can. When you first arrived on the scene in your solo I'm embarrassed to say that my expectations were not very high. I thought you had a nice body, but not an especially great body. Then I saw you in action! On the set you have so much personality and screen presence. I was entranced.

When you show up on set, all bets are off as to what will occur. Because sparks fly! Magic just happens. Passion is unleashed from even some of the most reserved or reluctant models.

Whether you're aware of it or not, you kind of play the role of a lead dance partner when dancing with a woman. His job is not really to take the limelight all for himself. His goal (if he's a gentleman) is to make the woman look good. You do that in your own way Connor. You have a way of drawing out more from your scene partners than they themselves expected or perhaps even wanted to give in to. lol

I can think of some of your scenes where everyone is raving about how great model X looked and how well he did. And model X did look great and put in a solid performance. But I'm also not fooled into thinking that it was all about him. I know he/they did so well because youmade them look good. The reason they did so well is because you put them so at ease with your personality and charm (and sexiness) that they couldn't help themselves but to get turned on by all of your attention. Whether they are completely straight or not. haha You become irresistible and so handsome and sexy when you turn on the charm.

If I can use a Star Trek quote here...haha As Spock said, with so much love and respect to Kirk, "I have been, and shall always be...your friend."

With you Connor...I have been, and shall always be...your fan. XO

Tour

LOL yeah I haven't announced anything yet but we are working on who will be touring. I can say we are mixing things up a lot this year and going to have lots of different models. I'm sure Connor is going to be on tour as well as Blake will be at a couple events. We have an event in Texas so that is a no brainer, he should be there. :)

MARK,

I trust that when you do announce the models for the 2012 tour, you will let us know what cities the models will be in. I may have to make more than the Austin tour. Thanks.

I can't believe I seem to be the only one who knew that you had a large vein on your pretty dick! I've seen that before.

...that's because Lipps, you have serviced about every dick there is! hehehe

Again Connor I am very happy you have been chosen to be on tour. Congratulations!

Speaking to both Blake and Connor here, I just have to say that Connor earned his huge fan base by working hard and going above and beyond to try to please his fans. There's really no secret to it. Just giving good performances onscreen and having a positive work ethic.

Speaking to Connor in particular here I want to share a couple things that I have always wanted to tell you. It would be easier if I could share this with you in a PM. But I'll gladly communicate with you any way I can. When you first arrived on the scene in your solo I'm embarrassed to say that my expectations were not very high. I thought you had a nice body, but not an especially great body. Then I saw you in action! On the set you have so much personality and screen presence. I was entranced.

When you show up on set, all bets are off as to what will occur. Because sparks fly! Magic just happens. Passion is unleashed from even some of the most reserved or reluctant models.

Whether you're aware of it or not, you kind of play the role of a lead dance partner when dancing with a woman. His job is not really to take the limelight all for himself. His goal (if he's a gentleman) is to make the woman look good. You do that in your own way Connor. You have a way of drawing out more from your scene partners than they themselves expected or perhaps even wanted to give in to. lol

I can think of some of your scenes where everyone is raving about how great model X looked and how well he did. And model X did look great and put in a solid performance. But I'm also not fooled into thinking that it was all about him. I know he/they did so well because youmade them look good. The reason they did so well is because you put them so at ease with your personality and charm (and sexiness) that they couldn't help themselves but to get turned on by all of your attention. Whether they are completely straight or not. haha You become irresistible and so handsome and sexy when you turn on the charm.

If I can use a Star Trek quote here...haha As Spock said, with so much love and respect to Kirk, "I have been, and shall always be...your friend."

With you Connor...I have been, and shall always be...your fan. XO

Dam dude, I am speechless. That has to be the nicest thing someone has ever said coming out of this adult industry business. Thanks dude its because people like you that spark up my day! all i ask everyone is be real with me. tell me how I can improve to always keep my fans interested.:nicethread:

Dam dude, I am speechless. That has to be the nicest thing someone has ever said coming out of this adult industry business. Thanks dude its because people like you that spark up my day! all i ask everyone is be real with me. tell me how I can improve to always keep my fans interested.:nicethread:

The pleasure's all mine Connor. I'm just thrilled to know that you did actually get to see it and read it.

There's very little I can think of to suggest to you as to how to improve your performances. You are already so good. I do like that in the latest scene that you are growing out your pubes a tad more. I like a little bit more pubes on you around the base as opposed to fully shaved or very very short.

Probably the thing I would be most eager to see is more pictures of you doing all those butch outdoorsy activities. As I think I mentioned elsewhere there is a way to add photo albums to your profile page. And they would allow for a larger size than the standard avatar pic. I really enjoyed the photo of you on your bike and the one where you're holding the gator. But again it would be even nicer if you could post those kinds of photos in a bigger size. So they're not the size of postage stamps. haha

I guarantee you that if you could post some larger photos of you out muddin', riding motorcycles, wrestling gators haha, or just about anything of you out enjoying your hobbies...that your many fans would just eat it up. :001_smile:

Beth said it all, Connor. GET NAKED AND BREATHE!
the tat on your leg says what?
so relax, you are among friends.

I moved this thread since it is about one of our models. I met Conner in LA and he seemed a bit shy but then I saw him in a shoot in Florida and I was pretty amazed. He just took the reigns and all that shyness was gone. He was so comfortable in front of the camera it really surprised me since he seemed so shy in LA. He is very nice and polite and has been a pleasure to work with.