• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

soooo? (from BrokeConner)

LOL yeah I haven't announced anything yet but we are working on who will be touring. I can say we are mixing things up a lot this year and going to have lots of different models. I'm sure Connor is going to be on tour as well as Blake will be at a couple events. We have an event in Texas so that is a no brainer, he should be there. :)

Last edited:
Lol, Uhg! My iPad won't let me change the font to spell CHAD the way you guys do. Lol

My phone won't let me do it yet either, but I will figure it out sooner or later. Let me help you figure it out.......

CHAD is CHAD for almost everyone, CHAD:001_wub: for me.

MARK is now MARK:001_wub:.

......And no matter what Mikeyank tells you, Kodi doesn't get capitals, and is no bigger than this.....Kodi.:angel:

My phone won't let me do it yet either, but I will figure it out sooner or later. Let me help you figure it out.......

......And no matter what Mikeyank tells you, Kodi doesn't get capitals, and is no bigger than this.....Kodi.:angel:

LMAO you make me laugh. I had a great time with Chad & Clay today btw. :)

LMAO you make me laugh. I had a great time with Chad & Clay today btw. :)

I love to make you laugh, MARK:001_wub:.............But Connor announcing that he is on this years tour, before you announced the whole group has me perplexed.:confused:

Of course you had fun with CHAD:001_wub:........not a doubt in my mind.

Ah! So many rules, well good thing that these posts will be up for reference. But as soon as you figure out the mobile thing, let me know. :)

Hey there, Blake!

Blake, I really enjoyed your solo, even though you were a little nervous and kept giggling at the beginning. It was probably jet lag! The first thing I noticed about you was your hair! I love a beautiful head of hair on a man. It looks so smooth, I can imagine running my fingers through it! I also loved the rugged features of your face. With that checkered shirt, you looked like the Marlboro man, an image I grew up seeing on TV and a source of pleasure to me and my cock! Speaking of cock, you have one that in my opinion is just the right size! It's just perfect for tickling my prostrate. Not that it ever will, more's the pity! I also noticed that you have a mole on your penis. That's cool! I've never seen a mole on a dick before. I adore your long legs, especially how the hair on your legs stops just above the knee, leaving your milky smooth thighs ready for a curious mouth and tongue to explore!

As you can see, Blake, I'm really into you and sincerely hope you will be back soon!
Sincerely,
Tequila

Blake, I really enjoyed your solo, even though you were a little nervous and kept giggling at the beginning. It was probably jet lag! The first thing I noticed about you was your hair! I love a beautiful head of hair on a man. It looks so smooth, I can imagine running my fingers through it! I also loved the rugged features of your face. With that checkered shirt, you looked like the Marlboro man, an image I grew up seeing on TV and a source of pleasure to me and my cock! Speaking of cock, you have one that in my opinion is just the right size! It's just perfect for tickling my prostrate. Not that it ever will, more's the pity! I also noticed that you have a mole on your penis. That's cool! I've never seen a mole on a dick before. I adore your long legs, especially how the hair on your legs stops just above the knee, leaving your milky smooth thighs ready for a curious mouth and tongue to explore!

As you can see, Blake, I'm really into you and sincerely hope you will be back
soon!
Sincerely,
Tequila
Lol!!! It's not a mole either! It's just a vien! Lol I have a large vien on my dick!:blush:

Lol!!! It's not a mole either! It's just a vien! Lol I have a large vien on my dick!:blush:

Well Blake, let me see if I got this right. You first had a wart on you dick with someone giving you advice as to getting the wart taken care of for health reasons. I would think the reason for having the wart removed would be that you didn't want anyone saying "that's the guy with a wart on his dick or here comes wartie dick, or would you want that wart in your mouth?"

Now comes the mole. You know Blake, I have become such a fast and new fan that I have actually gone back several times to enjoy your shoot and I could not tell if it was a wart, a mole, an implant of a pearl, "frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn." (a little Gone With The Wind humor, I know, it's very little) I am glad now that you have cleared this major question up, IT'S A VEIN! Of course to us forumites it's a gold vein that has been struck right here in River City (76 Trombones, just keeping the movie vein of thought).

Enough of my nonsense, just a FYI that you will probably be talking about your cock with us devotees for a long time.

Have a great day in the Lone Star State and rub your vein for me.

LOL yeah I haven't announced anything yet but we are working on who will be touring. I can say we are mixing things up a lot this year and going to have lots of different models. I'm sure Connor is going to be on tour as well as Blake will be at a couple events. We have an event in Texas so that is a no brainer, he should be there. :)

Alas, all is right with the world! Yea, I am so glad that Connor is heading to Austin...I will definitely be there. Thank you Mark for sending a little, okay big, sweetness to the Lone Star State, all I need now is my roping gear. Connor, you don't need 'nuttn but your spurs! hehehe

Did anybody ever tell you that you actually have a large dick with a vein?! :drool: Got to love that blood flow...just sayin'

I guess im going on the 2012 tour with the Broke Straight Boys gang? hell yeah i can't wait to see all of my fans! hope you all are ready!

That is great news Connor! Congratulations! :biggrin: I'm thrilled that you will be on tour.

:waw: :par50:

It would be wonderful to be able to meet you in person. You do have many many fans who would feel privileged to see you in 3-D. LOL Myself included of course. :blush:

Last edited:
Hey Connor: Love the picture on the March 3 update. Do you think you really have Kodi that worried? :w00t:

Hey Connor happy you're going on the tour- hope to see you in July at San Diego Pride along with Denver and Chad. And I sure hope that on your March 3rd update I get to see you fuck the shit out of Kodi and make him moan and groan.