• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Soo i'm bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoore29

Reaction score
...anybody want to chat? ask me some questions? i have nothing to do allllllll dayyyyy long :crying:

I want to say, you are a fine looking guy!! Now that's out of the way, What do you want to get out of your time at Broke Straight Boys, besides money? What are your long term goals? What kind of stuff, if any, have you done with a guy? What is your "type", if any?
I wish you well, look forward to seeing you.

Peace,
David

I want to say, you are a fine looking guy!! Now that's out of the way, What do you want to get out of your time at Broke Straight Boys, besides money? What are your long term goals? What kind of stuff, if any, have you done with a guy? What is your "type", if any?

Peace,
David
I want fun and good friendships and a chance to have sex. I'm a horny guy so a hole is a hole in my opinion. My long term goals include getting my bartending license, getting a house and car and opening my own business (I'm not sure which yet). I haven't done anything with a guy and my type is (for a girl....blonde and busty and freaky lol (for a guy)...don't have one lol kinda curious so I mean most of my friends are white so it'll probably be white party guys that are athletic lol and thanks for the compliment.
I'm drinking so ill answer these in the morning lol

Peace,
David
I want fun and good friendships and a chance to have sex. I'm a horny guy so a hole is a hole in my opinion. My long term goals include getting my bartending license, getting a house and car and opening my own business (I'm not sure which yet). I haven't done anything with a guy and my type is (for a girl....blonde and busty and freaky lol (for a guy)...don't have one lol kinda curious so I mean most of my friends are white so it'll probably be white party guys that are athletic lol and thanks for the compliment.
I'm drinking so ill answer these in the morning lol

When I get bored I go to the college library and scope-out the Freshmen class doing remedial study. The young men are handsome, naive and so in need of a helping hand. If that doesn't do it for me, I go to Walmart and if that don't work, then its off to the gym. If I fail to find someone, at least I can get a good workout and beat off later.

When I get bored I go to the college library and scope-out the Freshmen class doing remedial study. The young men are handsome, naive and so in need of a helping hand. If that doesn't do it for me, I go to Walmart and if that don't work, then its off to the gym. If I fail to find someone, at least I can get a good workout and beat off later.
LOL yea most time when i'm bored ill drink but it was like 11am when i made this and thats toooo early to drink lol

ah, drinking can be fun, when i was younger i used to beat off when i was bored. now i dont do that, i watch Broke Straight Boys instead!

ha yea i still beat off but i like to have somebody else do it for me now ;)
its more fun to see somebodies face when i pull my dick out hahaha
they just have that "omg look at it, its huge face" lol

ha yea i still beat off but i like to have somebody else do it for me now ;)
its more fun to see somebodies face when i pull my dick out hahaha
they just have that "omg look at it, its huge face" lol

lol. your a real horny person haha, well I am to. so I cant blame you:)

lol. your a real horny person haha, well I am to. so I cant blame you:)
haha yea i know i am, it's like sex sex sex is allllll that goes through my mind.
you saw that last night...me being drunk made it worse lol

haha yea i know i am, it's like sex sex sex is allllll that goes through my mind.
you saw that last night...me being drunk made it worse lol

you being drunk made a lot of things worse lol.
I had hot sex last night

you being drunk made a lot of things worse lol.
I had hot sex last night
what things did it make worse?
i just know i was extra horny and questioning if i was bi or not lol
yea i'm jealous about that...i wanted sex
couldn't get none :(
really sucked

what things did it make worse?
i just know i was extra horny and questioning if i was bi or not lol
yea i'm jealous about that...i wanted sex
couldn't get none :(
really sucked

oh my it was so amazing.