• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sonny, boy

juanjo

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I have to say that I usually do not like the solos and do not watch them. But I was curious to see Sonny as he seemed like an interesting model. I was delighted I did. Handsome and very delightful to listen to. I loof forward to seeing what other things he decides to do with that club he had in his hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6CKMDBB5k

With that being said(or sung), I want to Thank You Sonny for that gorgeous thick dick of yours with it generous cum shot. I can only imagine what your load could be if you slowed down your daily jackoff routine a bit before performing on Broke Straight Boys I can only imagine the gusher you could produce under those circumstances. Please don't take this that I am in any way disappointed of your performance in this solo episode. I gave you a "5" and also loved looking at your silky-smooth skin. That is a definite plus with me.

:Welcome9: to Broke Straight Boys! You are that ray of sunlight I was looking for!!!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see what he will do with that tool in the future. Tristan (who I think is really cute) will have a mouthful. Somebody along the line will (I certainly hope) get their fill in another orafice. .

Solos are at the bottom of the Broke Straight Boys totem pole for me; so they usually get a 3 - average in my grading system unless they are exceptionally good (very rare) or horrid. This one was average, and thus a 3 from me.

I look forward to seeing Sonny top; hopefully he'll know how to use that dick with some exceptional topping skills. It's a beauty and it would be a shame to have it wasted on fucking that is just ordinary and vanilla.

Okay, he had me when he dropped his pants...fuck me!:smiley-love001: Sonny has a perfect, thick cock that begs to be swallowed and fulfilled! I also loved the overhead camera work, showing off the girth of him...yum! I would love to see Joey back to "engulf" Sonny's "delight.":bump: I gave it a "5," and 10 fingers...just copulatin' until I see him again.

This kid has potential, looks like a typical straight guy his age. I'm interested in watching his follow-up video coming up later this week with Tristan. I like the idea of watching a big dicked straight guy get his dick sucked by a pretty boy pansexual guy. I would like to see Sonny shoot another wad of cum as he did today either directly in Tristan's mouth or to plaster his face with his goo. :drool:

Agreed he has a lot of potential with his nice sized dick and cum.
gave a 3 for now. On his up coming one might give a 5 if he does just more. I hope he didn't cum till he did it so his load would be tremendous

Have mixed emotions regarding Sonny - liked his personality and body - not fond of solos so look forward to seeing him in duets. Particularly with Blake and/or Brandon with Damian coming in a strong second. Wish him well and many returns.

"I would like to see Sonny shoot another wad of cum as he did today either directly in Tristan's mouth or to plaster his face with his goo."

Oh yeah. You read my mind.

I have to say that I usually do not like the solos and do not watch them. But I was curious to see Sonny as he seemed like an interesting model. I was delighted I did. Handsome and very delightful to listen to. I loof forward to seeing what other things he decides to do with that club he had in his hand.
I have to agree he was delightful to watch and cant wait to see more of him in action. I also am not a fan of solos but he had me from the get go wwhen he drooped them drawers

AWESOME COCK !!! Gave it a 5 just because of his cock.

Good scene. Cute guy with a big dick and big cum shot. I wish he could fuck someone like Kodi. It would be a hot scene. Btw where is Kodi? Will he ever be in anymore scenes?

He's great! Surprised that no one has commented on the similarity in loooks to Johnny Forza - he could pass as his brother - put them together and it would be like having TWINS in BED!!!!! And Johnny could cum in his mouth!