• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Undie! The head of my cock is way more defined, and well.. a bobble-head! ahahha

hi Phil... I just went thru ur profile album.. wow ur one hot handsome young man

I 2nd the motion

Tampa, my friend. You have been too quiet on the forum lately. I hope that Phil's presence here will get you to be a more active participant again. I always enjoy reading your comments. :thumbup1:

Dear Tampa & Mikeyank,

Its the time of the year that old acquaintances need to be renewed again. Thank you, Tampa, for your words of encouragement extended to me when the forum had hit a low point a few weeks ago. Both of you are essential to the forum and I wish to thank you both for your participation.

Here is wishing you both the best holiday season and a very Happy New Year!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Dear Tampa & Mikeyank,

Its the time of the year that old acquaintances need to be renewed again. Thank you, Tampa, for your words of encouragement extended to me when the forum had hit a low point a few weeks ago. Both of you are essential to the forum and I wish to thank you both for your participation.

Here is wishing you both the best holiday season and a very Happy New Year!

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy
Thanks Stimpy, and the same wishes to you and all the folks who post on the forum. :001_tongue: