• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sidetrack To The Dylan Thread

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The Dylan thread has certainly been an interesting one with plenty of healthy debate & it has been surprisingly civilised.
However it raises the question - What constitutes a guy losing his virginity?

Penetration?

The Dylan thread has certainly been an interesting one with plenty of healthy debate & it has been surprisingly civilised.
However it raises the question - What constitutes a guy losing his virginity?

It used to mean, in high school, that a guy had "gone all the way" with a girl. Or in more liberal circles, I suppose, with a guy, although going all the way with a guy might have prompted the question as to who did what to whom.

In the context of Dylan and Sean tomorrow and generally in gay circles nowadays, it's going to mean that Dylan will be penetrated. Really interested to see that happen.

I think he depends on if he is a top or a bottom I guess. I think some men know they are tops and dont need to be fucked in order to *pop his cherry* so to speak. Great question though cause I had to think about that one. My vote would say fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy.

I think he depends on if he is a top or a bottom I guess. I think some men know they are tops and dont need to be fucked in order to *pop his cherry* so to speak. Great question though cause I had to think about that one. My vote would say fuck a guy or be fucked by a guy.

i agree with bigurl. i consider me being penetrated by my exbf when i was 16 having lost my virginity. i never penetrated someone til 18, but i still lost it at 16.