• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shout Outs from Dave & Boys to Forum Members

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I thought that it was really cool to hear David "shout out" to Slim today, and Tyler was so fucking cool laying back naked really getting into having his dick sucked when David say, "This is a good time to say a shout out to SlimVintage". Tyler lost for the moment in the blowjob looked up and waved and said, "You're enabling them", which cracked up both Tyler and David. What an erotic and at the same time funny scene.

And in the Diesal & Ty scene last week, Dave offered one to my friend Bookse who is not currently a member of Broke Straight Boys He is a great young guy in his early 20's who is now happily living with another guy his age, and they are very happy. But they had to sacrifice some extra expences, so they gave up Broke Straight Boys temporarily. I told him about the shout out and the question David asked for him, about if the model's do it just for the money, and Deisel answered that he does it for the experience and the friendships, and that the money is an extra.

Bookse wrote back to me and said:

"Hey thanks for letting me know about that. That is so freaking awesome. I had put that question on there a long time ago after David had put it up. That just makes my day there. Really, thanks for letting me know. If they have any place for comments, tell them for me thanks for the answers and the shout outs even though I am not a member at the moment I think its great that money is not the only draw for them."

Thanks David for this new feature. Hearing the guys on the futon refer to us guys in the forum is very cool. :thumbup:

Me Too!

Thanks David for this new feature. Hearing the guys on the futon refer to us guys in the forum is very cool. :thumbup:

I want to put my thanks in there as well David. I think by doing that it ties us more into the Broke Straight Boys family. I know it does for me. Thanks again.:thumbup:

I thought that it was really cool to hear David "shout out" to Slim today, and Tyler was so fucking cool laying back naked really getting into having his dick sucked when David say, "This is a good time to say a shout out to SlimVintage". Tyler lost for the moment in the blowjob looked up and waved and said, "You're enabling them", which cracked up both Tyler and David. What an erotic and at the same time funny scene.

And in the Diesal & Ty scene last week, Dave offered one to my friend Bookse who is not currently a member of Broke Straight Boys He is a great young guy in his early 20's who is now happily living with another guy his age, and they are very happy. But they had to sacrifice some extra expences, so they gave up Broke Straight Boys temporarily. I told him about the shout out and the question David asked for him, about if the model's do it just for the money, and Deisel answered that he does it for the experience and the friendships, and that the money is an extra.

Bookse wrote back to me and said:

"Hey thanks for letting me know about that. That is so freaking awesome. I had put that question on there a long time ago after David had put it up. That just makes my day there. Really, thanks for letting me know. If they have any place for comments, tell them for me thanks for the answers and the shout outs even though I am not a member at the moment I think its great that money is not the only draw for them."

Her Majezty MarkyMark has also come in for a mention or two. I was all ruffled and clucking after watching that video, huffy and bemused, chuffed but hurt. Owing to the way it jumped and jerked in the new format, both audio and video, I understood Tyler to be referring to me personally as the nuisance that would be enabled by a shout out: "him" not "them". So from rueful and dissed, I've transitioned to feeling relief. I'm also a bit ashamed for berating my fave for not kissing since, owing to the spazzy way the video replayed after downloading, I didn't even see that part, just heard about it.

I guess I've adored Tyler so achingly for so long that when he didn't pull Jake's mouth off his willy with a pop and throw himself enthusiastically to his feet, assuming the "Wave from Slim for Dave" position in order to give the shout-out, my soul withered haha...

mikeyank, who do you want to shout out at you?

mikeyank, who do you want to shout out at you?
The one I would want the most no longer is an employee of BluMedia.......Tank Shane. How hot it would have been to see Shane dressed in nothing but his white ball cap, somewhat askew on his unruly dirty blonde hair, laying back with his big hard cock in his hand, and his eyes squinted like he had just smoked a big fat doobie, and hearing him say, as he squeezed his long thick cock, "Hey mikeyank, this one's for you", as he offered for the camera, one of his sultry half smirks. I think I would have cum instantly from hearing his voice call out to my Broke Straight Boys screen name, while watching his smooth toned youthful naked body acknowledging me, as he stroked his straight hard young cock :thumbup:.

But in lieu of Shane, I would be thrilled to see the movie star handsome, and equally hot Logan, offer me a shout out while I'm watching him and his beautiful naked body :thumbup1:.

And don't be disappointed in Tyler, as he waved to you while having his cock sucked. You always rave about Tyler, and you love his dry wit and his cynical way of looking at life. I found his quip to David about "enabling" us, the members of the forum, to be right within Tyler's personality, that amuses and arouses me. I still think he's a terrific kid.

I agree that tank Shane would be a very cool person to have do a shout out to any of us. With his dick on his hand or down another guy's throat with that squinting brow of his. Among the more veteran models Diesal or Logan would be two of my favs. haha

If Logan gave me a shout out I would piss my pants. He sent me a PM one time before they were banned from doing so and I couldn't sleep for 3 days...:w00t: :id_hitit:

I agree that tank Shane would be a very cool person to have do a shout out to any of us. With his dick on his hand or down another guy's throat with that squinting brow of his. Among the more veteran models Diesal or Logan would be two of my favs. haha

That squint was cool. Obviously because he can't see a fucking thing without his glasses. Which I find beyond hot. The idea of Tankey in specs is........:001_tt1:

Hey everyone. I think it would be cool if Logan or Derek would give a shout out to me. I met them when they were in Michigan last summer. Great guy's, we had a great time that weekend.

The one I would want the most no longer is an employee of BluMedia.......Tank Shane. How hot it would have been to see Shane dressed in nothing but his white ball cap, somewhat askew on his unruly dirty blonde hair, laying back with his big hard cock in his hand, and his eyes squinted like he had just smoked a big fat doobie, and hearing him say, as he squeezed his long thick cock, "Hey mikeyank, this one's for you", as he offered for the camera, one of his sultry half smirks. I think I would have cum instantly from hearing his voice call out to my Broke Straight Boys screen name, while watching his smooth toned youthful naked body acknowledging me, as he stroked his straight hard young cock :thumbup:

Hi Mike, doggone ya,(southern slang) you write so discriptive I almost came just reading this!!