• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Should Darron lose the mustache?

Should Darron lose the mustache?

• yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • not sure

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Darron already shaved it off.
I hope he wasn’t pressured into doing it. I like Darron doing what Darron wants to do. I love that kid. :smiley-love021:

IMG_1441.jpeg

When I was in college, back in “Dark Ancient Days”, boys had long wild hair and mustaches and mutton chop sideburns and wore bell bottom jeans and adults said we looked dirty, and should clean up our acts and look like respectable young men. I decided back then that I would never be judgemental of how young people dressed or wore their facial hair when I grew up.

I am not a personal fan of bodies covered in tattoos and nose rings and piercings that some kids have today, but this is their time and it’s not designed for my approval. So as a veteran of the Woodstock Generation, I say whatever makes them happy. And I get very happy seeing Darron naked having sex, so the facial hair is not of a concern to me. :biggrin:

View attachment 167617
Ah, mikeyank and I are from that same "wonderful" era of the Pleistocene. My dad was career Navy so needless to say both of his sons had "high and dry" haircuts. When I was age 14 and the Beetles came to the US, I announced I wanted to grow my hair out. That started an armed conflict that continued for over twenty years, with my poor mother in the middle. Frankly, it did not stop until my dad started getting rather thin on top and started to grow his hair longer to do a comb-over. But, as mikeyank states, I, too, decided I would never be judgmental about how someone younger than I dressed or wore their hair. And I never have. Of course, in my old age, my sister often accuses me of trying to imitate a rabbi with my beard and hair. And this time of year, small kids come up to me and ask if I am Santa.

As to Darron, he is quite an attractive young man and I think his moustache is quite dashing. It is properly trimmed and waxed. I like his look. And I greatly enjoy his performances here.

Ah, mikeyank and I are from that same "wonderful" era of the Pleistocene. My dad was career Navy so needless to say both of his sons had "high and dry" haircuts. When I was age 14 and the Beetles came to the US, I announced I wanted to grow my hair out. That started an armed conflict that continued for over twenty years, with my poor mother in the middle. Frankly, it did not stop until my dad started getting rather thin on top and started to grow his hair longer to do a comb-over. But, as mikeyank states, I, too, decided I would never be judgmental about how someone younger than I dressed or wore their hair. And I never have. Of course, in my old age, my sister often accuses me of trying to imitate a rabbi with my beard and hair. And this time of year, small kids come up to me and ask if I am Santa.

As to Darron, he is quite an attractive young man and I think his moustache is quite dashing. It is properly trimmed and waxed. I like his look. And I greatly enjoy his performances here.
Indeed juanjo, you and I share both a history with Broke Straight Boys, being original forumites from October, 2008 when Mark created this forum. And we share being a part of the turbulent 1960’s and I’m thrilled that we’ve stayed true to our values.

This discussion reminds me of a song. lol