• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Should Darron lose the mustache?

Should Darron lose the mustache?

• yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • not sure

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Let's vote and discuss. What do you think? Should Darron lose the mustache?
Thank you, Mark....in the BTS banter before the scene, we want the feedback to find out if Darron should keep it or shave it for next time. Just curious what the feedback will be?

Stash is great! Handlebars and Viking Goat not so much but sometimes facial hair change is fun. After all we guys get to grow it everyday :)

Irrelevant to me. All that matters is they put on a good show as was the case this week.

Doesn't matter to me. It's original and gives a devilish Western look. He should keep it for as long as he wishes.

With or without Darron is a Hot young man with a awesome body and a big dick!

The mustache gives Darron a look reminiscent of Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday. He could hang a dead mouse from his eyebrows and would still be the sexiest model around.

The mustache gives Darron a look reminiscent of Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday. He could hang a dead mouse from his eyebrows and would still be the sexiest model around.
You don’t comment often Lee, but when you do like now, you often make a lot of sense. Darron is a Broke Straight Boys treasure. Just let him be himself.

Dead mice are very off-putting to me. When I was younger, I would often discover them in a box fan after the stench became evident. I prefer any moustache to dead mice.

Coincidentally, MOUSE was the word I used to start Wordle today.

When I was in college, back in “Dark Ancient Days”, boys had long wild hair and mustaches and mutton chop sideburns and wore bell bottom jeans and adults said we looked dirty, and should clean up our acts and look like respectable young men. I decided back then that I would never be judgemental of how young people dressed or wore their facial hair when I grew up.

I am not a personal fan of bodies covered in tattoos and nose rings and piercings that some kids have today, but this is their time and it’s not designed for my approval. So as a veteran of the Woodstock Generation, I say whatever makes them happy. And I get very happy seeing Darron naked having sex, so the facial hair is not of a concern to me. :biggrin:

IMG_2107.png

Thank you, Mark....in the BTS banter before the scene, we want the feedback to find out if Darron should keep it or shave it for next time. Just curious what the feedback will be?
I personally like Darron Bluu without facial hair, he is so cute without it

I say who cares about the lip hair, it's his personality and action make him great as a player. So I say pardon the English " Fuck the Hair I am looking at his ass, cock and listening & watching his mouth action!