• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane & Josh

Cumrag, well put. Glad you clarified the new meat...Without that wonderful explanation I would fear we would indeed find meat not meeting the requirements you listed. That would be awkward for all parties involved. Please keep up the humor...it is wonderful...

za proof is en za...

Cumrag, well put. Glad you clarified the new meat...Without that wonderful explanation I would fear we would indeed find meat not meeting the requirements you listed. That would be awkward for all parties involved. Please keep up the humor...it is wonderful...

Dear Panzer Darling,

Az any zof my late husbandz would telz you, darling, za proof is en za detailz, and nott in za pouddingz. Henceforth, darling, don't be zo formal ober za "nu meat". Zou sczare zem avay and zay don't comez back no more!

Just like za "spell checq", Meine Liebchen Darling, zaey vont comez back no more!

Zincerely Yourz,

Zsa Zsa, aka Cumrag27

When you really want humor...

I love a man with a good sense of humor. While I don't always agree with the content, I do love it when a thread makes me laugh... and laugh I did when I read this, Cumrag. I laughed so loud and hard that I startled my pets and children from a great distance!

With gratitude and love for a much needed "laugh till I cry" moment...

LL

Dear Lovelumps,

Again our two ships pass silently into the night as if sublimely unaware of the other's journey, the terrible and frightening possibilities loom vividly to the uninitiated in its utter darkness and silence relying for its existance on the ever slightest of winds with only the sounds of crashing waves hitting the bow and the deep and usually constant hum of the engines vibration felt on deck through the handrailing, all giving almost silent witness to similar vessels on their aynomous voyages throughout navigating these occasional rough seas. The anchor and the swaying lifeboats merely add to the concockney of unrelated sounds giving testament to the slow but steady progress of this ship towards it's solitary goal.

Just like the two ships before us and the two before them, we sail ever hopefull while peering into the darkness onto these slightly foaming seas to a brighter and more relevant Broke Straight Boys forum as it sails the Information Highway.

Humorless you say?

we forgetting what this post IS all about.. Shane & Josh. Not meat. well i guess "their meat" getting together.

Dear Lovelumps,

Again our two ships pass silently into the night as if sublimely unaware of the other's journey, the terrible and frightening possibilities loom vividly to the uninitiated in its utter darkness and silence relying for its existance on the ever slightest of winds with only the sounds of crashing waves hitting the bow and the deep and usually constant hum of the engines vibration felt on deck through the handrailing, all giving almost silent witness to similar vessels on their aynomous voyages throughout navigating these occasional rough seas. The anchor and the swaying lifeboats merely add to the concockney of unrelated sounds giving testament to the slow but steady progress of this ship towards it's solitary goal.

Just like the two ships before us and the two before them, we sail ever hopefull while peering into the darkness onto these slightly foaming seas to a brighter and more relevant Broke Straight Boys forum as it sails the Information Highway.

Humorless you say?

Dear Cumrag,

Poignant and poetic, thoughtful and thought provoking, kind and considerate, witty, hilarious, relevant, sad, uplifting, weird, and downright confusing sometimes are all words I'd use to describe the journey you take your readers on in your posts! I admire you, greatly!

With many thanks,

Laura

Thankyou for your kind words

Dear Cumrag,

Poignant and poetic, thoughtful and thought provoking, kind and considerate, witty, hilarious, relevant, sad, uplifting, weird, and downright confusing sometimes are all words I'd use to describe the journey you take your readers on in your posts! I admire you, greatly!

With many thanks,

Laura

Dearest lovelumps,

I am a bit embarrassed as the excerpt mentioned had two great big spelling errors and I forgot to do spell check prior to sending it out.

I feel, despite the regrettable spelling issues, I am truly gratified by your appreciation for my writings with their varied writing-styles. I guess I will have to get your kind words immortalized on a brass wall plaque to serve as a constant reminder that I can do it! Lately, I have found the less frequent and less fruitful pickings appearing on the forum makes it doubly more difficult for me to add my two cents worth. I sincerely hope things begin to pick up once again!

While not quite a self-promoter like Madonna, I am particularly pleased and delighted with my recently acquired broken german-esque postings between Panzer104 and myself. They have been "zimply zeliciouz" and a lot of fun for Cumrag27 and his band of mighty characters. If unfamiliar with these, may I suggest you reviewing postings made in response to both underwear fun and panzer104 as examples of my most recent work. Have fun! Thank you for your kind words!!!!

Zincerely,