• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Shane & Alex

I am just getting around to watching this episode and 9 minutes into the film Shane still cannot get hard. I feel sorry for the kid. The other boy got hard right fast.

I am just getting around to watching this episode and 9 minutes into the film Shane still cannot get hard. I feel sorry for the kid. The other boy got hard right fast.
If you check Shane's solo from the week before, he maintained a nice hardon, (as I recall). I guess he really is a straight boy, who can't be hard with another dude. I wonder if he would get hard in my mouth. (I just felt a twitch down there, typing that last sentence):thumbup:

Mike

If you check Shane's solo from the week before, he maintained a nice hardon, (as I recall). I guess he really is a straight boy, who can't be hard with another dude. I wonder if he would get hard in my mouth. (I just felt a twitch down there, typing that last sentence):thumbup:

Mike
I did go back to check his solo. Yes, that boy gets nice and hard, his cock is big, and shoots a nice thick load. Dave is so cool with this straight boy, asking him about his girl friend's tits and pussy, to keep him thinking about girls while he jerked off.

Shane is very much my type, tall, thin, toned, young, straight, blonde, hung and with a bit of a bad boy attitude. His scruffy blonde beard, I could do without, but everything else about him turns me on. I especially love the light, fine blonde treasure trail leading to his navel. I would love to give that boy a tongue bath and lick him everywhere.:thumbup:
I guess I am smitten.

Mike

Mike

Oh, you dirty ole man! :lol::lol: