• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Sexy secrets

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
ok....here's a 'dirty question' of sorts to ponder.....Has anyone else had sex with his 'str8' friend, AND his 'str8' friend's 'str8' brother, oral, and/or anal....NEITHER knowing of the other????

Last edited:
str8 bros

ok....here's a 'dirty question' of sorts to ponder.....Has anyone else had sex with his 'str8' friend, AND his 'str8' friend's 'str8' brother, oral, and/or anal....NEITHER knowing of the other????

Yes to your question. When they did find out they spit roasted me. I am sorry I didn't tell them sooner.

When I was 9 I had sex with my friend who was 9 playing truth or dare. It was pretty kewl because are birthdays were only a day apart. I didn't know what sex was then but I can say I was a quick study. The same day I had sex with his 7 year old twin brother and sister while playing truth or dare too. (Yep, I can legally brag and say I made out with a 7 year old. I know it is a sick thought and should not be joked about. However, it is usually a private joke between me and the brothers. Yes, I even dared the brothers to have sex with each other and their sister too. How was I supposed to know this was taboo? It is not like anyone told me it was wrong until I was about 13. I was about 14 or 15 before I knew what Gay, Lesbian, or Bisexual meant. OK, I was really Naive for a 9 year old self studying sexual maturity. Hell they had to explain what cum was. Anyway I digress.) This continued until my friend and I turned 16. Something about he was afraid if we did anymore we might turn Gay. What the hell does that mean??? However, his younger brother and I were friends with benefits until I turned 31. He got married to a Bisexual female when he was 29. She made him give me up as a BF on the side though. They divorced a few years later. He and I hooked up again one more time before he remarried and became a recovering Catholic and discovered he was a born again Christian with a Pentecostal church. Now he only talks to me by e-mail. Something about temptation of the flesh???? LOL Anyway. I told this story a bout a year ago on another thread. :thumbup:

Spit Roasting:
Verb: to spit roast. A sexual activity involving 3 people, two active males and one passive (male or female). Man 1 pentrates person 2 from the rear (anal or vaginal) while he/she sucks the penis of person 3.

Classic Broke Straight Boys threesome position.:001_tt1:

Spit Roasting:
Verb: to spit roast. A sexual activity involving 3 people, two active males and one passive (male or female). Man 1 pentrates person 2 from the rear (anal or vaginal) while he/she sucks the penis of person 3.

:thumbup: Thanks, Ms. K!!!

Jayman....

sorry about that Jayman...didn't mean to make you repeat yourself

When I was 9 I had sex with my friend who was 9 playing truth or dare. It was pretty kewl because are birthdays were only a day apart. I didn't know what sex was then but I can say I was a quick study. The same day I had sex with his 7 year old twin brother and sister while playing truth or dare too. (Yep, I can legally brag and say I made out with a 7 year old. I know it is a sick thought and should not be joked about. However, it is usually a private joke between me and the brothers. Yes, I even dared the brothers to have sex with each other and their sister too. How was I supposed to know this was taboo? It is not like anyone told me it was wrong until I was about 13. I was about 14 or 15 before I knew what Gay, Lesbian, or Bisexual meant. OK, I was really Naive for a 9 year old self studying sexual maturity. Hell they had to explain what cum was. Anyway I digress.) This continued until my friend and I turned 16. Something about he was afraid if we did anymore we might turn Gay. What the hell does that mean??? However, his younger brother and I were friends with benefits until I turned 31. He got married to a Bisexual female when he was 29. She made him give me up as a BF on the side though. They divorced a few years later. He and I hooked up again one more time before he remarried and became a recovering Catholic and discovered he was a born again Christian with a Pentecostal church. Now he only talks to me by e-mail. Something about temptation of the flesh???? LOL Anyway. I told this story a bout a year ago on another thread. :thumbup:

Spit Roasting:

classic, and YET the MOST erotic/HOT!!! (in MY opinion!!)

WISH there was MORE of that!!

Last edited:
spit

Spit Roasting:

Ms. K, what about a fourth person providing the spit! :w00t:

More the merrier......

sorry about that Jayman...didn't mean to make you repeat yourself

Bless your heart. I never took it personal. That is a really wierd story to tell but it always brings a smile to my face. I just did not have a lot of time to go into great detail when I was writing it.:001_rolleyes:

Spit Roasting:

Thank you for the explanation, I was wondering alos and hoped someone else would ask.:blushing:

I kind of thought that was what it was but was not sure:biggrin:

I knew it would invovle something in each end:wink:

Foursome

Ms. K, what about a fourth person providing the spit! :w00t:

More the merrier......

Sorry I can't help. The only foursome I ever had really broke up into two couples and I wanted one of the guys in the other couple. Can't all be perfect experiences. I did enjoy it tho.

Bless your heart. I never took it personal. That is a really wierd story to tell but it always brings a smile to my face. I just did not have a lot of time to go into great detail when I was writing it.:001_rolleyes:
Jayman, you r sweet, thx!