• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Server problems

Dickles

Virgin
Reaction score
For the last week or so, it seems the site downloads have been going ULTRA slow, and I know it's not my machine! Hope you are not having problems, and if you are that they get fixed up soon! :blushing:

For the last week or so, it seems the site downloads have been going ULTRA slow, and I know it's not my machine! Hope you are not having problems, and if you are that they get fixed up soon! :blushing:

There are 2 other threads with similar content Dickles. But you're right, there is something definately not right.

That's a very tricky one cos some of us have no problems :( I'm downloading any videos at 5.5mb/sec. I believe if there was a problem with our servers, I wouldn't be able to download that fast. I wonder if it's like a network congestion wherever you live. Not sure.

But I'm sure Mark/Chuck are looking into it.

We haven't seen any issues. Our servers are some of the best available and aren't overloaded. There is actually 4 load balanced servers for the members area. The HD scenes are very large in size so they take some time to view and/or download. I will check with the host again to see if they see anything.

Thanks,
Mark