• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Search feature

chase3398

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is a reason that the most recent episodes are not showing up in the search feature????

Its the last eight episodes which are not searchable but can be found under (EPISODES) menu.

DAVID,PRICE,KYLE - Dec 29, 2010
ASHTON & JEREMY - Dec 27, 2010
UNDIE & ZAKK - Dec 25, 2010
KYLE & PRICE - Dec 24, 2010
DIESEL, ASHTON, MIKE - Dec 22, 2010
BRADEN & JEREMY - Dec 20, 2010
ASHTON & DAVID - Dec 17, 2010
DAVID & PRICE - Dec 15, 2010
MIKE & JEREMY - Dec 13, 2010

Undie (it was a christmas wish) :001_tt2:

hi underwear fun, Thanks for the explanation. I was just looking for other scenes of a recent model and noticed that his most recent were not in the search results. I looked for a few more recent ones and found the same. But, I guess if it's right there in front of you, why put it on the search. So, thanks again. BTW..big underwear fan and fun here :):)

underwear fan and fun

hi underwear fun, Thanks for the explanation. I was just looking for other scenes of a recent model and noticed that his most recent were not in the search results. I looked for a few more recent ones and found the same. But, I guess if it's right there in front of you, why put it on the search. So, thanks again. BTW..big underwear fan and fun here :):)

Well Chase,

I've added a few more pics to my Underwear Swimwear Album on my profile page. Enjoy!

Undie