• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Search by Model

o2dive

Reaction score
Don't know if someone has already brought this up:001_cool: but it would be nice to bae able to search by model.

Hello, yes it has been brought up already and it's something that will be added :)

Hello, yes it has been brought up already and it's something that will be added :)

Scorp, that's terrific. I've wanted to say for a while, ever since finding out that you were the creator of this site, that there is something very cool about joining the forum like everyone else, not blowing your own horn, just posting along with the rest of the guys. We know Mark and David pretty well. Mark even shared his breakup with us, David has gone so far as to joke about Eddie's choice of upholstery.

I absolutely know that everyone would really really like to have a few Scorp facts. Any chance of knowing more about you?

Model Search

Scorp, thank you, thank you, for the feedback and being responsive to some of the suggestions that have been posted on the Forum. We all apreciate that! :thumbup:

Scorp, thank you, thank you, for the feedback and being responsive to some of the suggestions that have been posted on the Forum. We all apreciate that! :thumbup:

Ditto. Again, Thanks Scorpio. :thumbup:

hehe you're welcome guys. Like i said, we're doing our best to keep you guys happy :)