• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scott and Leon

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
I hope those two become best friends for life. Wow, great scene. Leon may soon need a 60 inch flat screen and of course Scott is going to need some apps. for that phone. After having seen the hotel room scene and this scene I can see that these two have some great chemistry. I would be glad to perform their wedding ceremony for them... LOL

Wow, Broke Straight Boys and D&E are really setting the bar pretty high right now. I love this scene. So, far it has been an awesome New Year. Thank you Scott and Leon for your participation...:001_rolleyes:

It was nice to get a reminder of why I liked Leon in the first place. It was a fun scene to watch, especially knowing where they went after this scene. If Leon had displayed half the charisma when I met him at Pride here in Denver that he does onscreen, or that he displayed during the BTS, I would have been seriously torn between spending time with him or Diesal Actually, I'm just kidding about that. Diesal would have still held all my attention;) I'm so glad Leon is able to come alive on camera and really create a sense of camaraderie with his futon mate. He's creative and willing to experiment, and will boldly command his partner. That's sexy! He's certainly earned himself a spot as one of the most interesting boys to hit the futon!

Scott reminds me of my ex bf in college. He had that stiff, reluctant to talk manner. He also had a hard, lean body. I don't know if Scott has a shearling jacket and cowboy boots, but if he does, I might just crawl right through my computer screen to get to him. Scott has a charm and innocence about him that is hard to ignore. He may be shy and quiet, but he's willing and able and sexy as hell.

Together, they really work. It was a great shoot! It was funny and hot and that made it kind of classic, but with a twist.

Ditto. Nice start with both buys standing naked to show themselves. Leon is a good cocksucker and cocksuckee. His newly discovered position was comfortable and erotic with good camera all around. Thought maybe one of them, if asked, would have sucked off the other guy's spent cock -- sooo natural, instinctive, succulent. And, starting with a kiss, as in French, would have raised the level of output prempting bonding and hard cocks during the embrace.

Like two peas in a pod

I hope those two become best friends for life. Wow, great scene. Leon may soon need a 60 inch flat screen and of course Scott is going to need some apps. for that phone. After having seen the hotel room scene and this scene I can see that these two have some great chemistry. I would be glad to perform their wedding ceremony for them... LOL

Wow, Broke Straight Boys and D&E are really setting the bar pretty high right now. I love this scene. So, far it has been an awesome New Year. Thank you Scott and Leon for your participation...:001_rolleyes:

Dearest Jayman,

While I always liked Leon for emprovising some new twist other than what is to be expected, I realize he has admitted he really loves sex for it's own sake. His sexual appetite really shows here. Scott, on the other hand, is very shy and reserved initially and has this innocence factor going for him.

However, Scott in his innocence becomes the perfect sexual complement to the sexually accomplished Leon. They fit together as if custom made for each other in this encounter as they did at the Orlando Hotel scene where they flip flopped and made beautiful, no absolutely beautiful music together. Of all the Broke Straight Boys episodes, even the ones with my beloved Jimmy Slater, this later filmed scene in the hotel with Leon and Scott is the most enticing episode ever filmed at Broke Straight Boys Sadly, the highly desireable hotel scene is not downloadable. Luckily, this one is downloadable.

Like two peas in a pod, Leon and Scott:drool::drool::drool:

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Before the hotel room scene...

Nice film but I didn't get to hear all the audio. Was this film made before or after the hotel scene ?

Dear jon,

It introduced Scott as a relative newbie, so I imagined that the hotel room scene was in the future in relation to the filming of this episode. But I cannot guarantee this to be the case. I feel that the chemistry indicated in this episode was the basis for making the hotel room scene. But that is my speculation only and not official.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I was glad to see Leon with his hair looking good again, and he looked like he had showered that day which is a good thing! :)

Abe

What a great pairing. Pity we never got that motel shoot with these two in a format that we could save. Leon is the embodiment of a straight guy who loves sex and does what he can to bring forward a great shoot. Kudos to Leon. Scott is just such a precious young man, reserved, but his beauty makes up for shyness.

While it's a nice enough scene, a suck scene will never get a 5 out of me if there is no sucking of face. Leon has grown more and more proud of his sucking skills and he deserves it. Both have wonderful bodies that I drool over. Scott was funny when he was actually expected to speak, and stumbled through it. My particular fetish is tan lines. Unless that's Scott's natural skin tone he has an over all tan. I always wonder where a white bread straight boy gets an over all tan. Did he go to a nude beach? Back yard by the pool? Or has he access to a tanning booth? In all cases, he was completely nude. I wouldn't have expected that of our shy Scott. A question for me to ponder, and daydream over.

By the way, my compliments to Scott for the deep throating. He seems to have his gag reflex under control.

My real question, what's the problem with downloading the Leon/Scott bedroom fuck in Orlando. All I did on my machine is press control plus save on my machine and direct it to my download file in my hard drive and there it was. Is this a special feature of Apple Macs? If so, then I pity you poor sods with PCs. Oh-wah-ha-ha!

What can we do about it????

What a great pairing. Pity we never got that motel shoot with these two in a format that we could save. Leon is the embodiment of a straight guy who loves sex and does what he can to bring forward a great shoot. Kudos to Leon. Scott is just such a precious young man, reserved, but his beauty makes up for shyness.

Dear JLipps4u,

Pairing this episode with the iconic "hotel room" scene would be a great combination. BUT WE SOMEHOW NEED TO GET THE ORIGINAL HOTEL ROOM SCENE IN A "DOWNLOADABLE" FORMAT FIRST FOR PC'S FOR ALL TO ENJOY, AND ENJOY, AND ENJOY AGAIN. THIS COMBO OF MODELS LEON/SCOTT, LIKE THE EPISODES THEMSELVES ARE TIMELESS! SOME OF Broke Straight Boys'S VERY BEST WORK!

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy