• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scenes that should be rated higher?

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
What scenes do you think should be rated higher. Here is one I thought was super hot where both guys pop each others cherries. This has never been done in Broke Straight Boys history except this very one time with these two hotties. Score for this scene is 4.7

cherries-popped.jpg

I love all scenes where the players clearly put their all into it. Thus the ones shown above all were great scenes for me.

Another one. This one is rated 4.65. I thought this one should be rated higher.

View attachment 105583

I just rewatched Ethan & Sky and Wow was that hot. For a quiet guy, Sky is an animal in bed. I’ve made no secret of how much I love Ethan. What a great pair, both doing what they loved to do and I loved watching them again just now!

What scenes do you think should be rated higher. Here is one I thought was super hot where both guys pop each others cherries. This has never been done in Broke Straight Boys history except this very one time with these two hotties. Score for this scene is 4.7

View attachment 105582
I remember this great scene and rated it 5.0, only because that was the highest I could go!

I just rewatched Ethan & Sky and Wow was that hot. For a quiet guy, Sky is an animal in bed. I’ve made no secret of how much I love Ethan. What a great pair, both doing what they loved to do and I loved watching them again just now!
Totally agree, that was one great pairing of models!

I hope it's cool but I've been showing my b/f these videos and we both love the duncan and blake scene, we both came twice watching that which must be a record, 4 times in one showing??

I have my laptop connected to my tv, we've truly created a den of seediness in my attic room :eek:

I hope it's cool but I've been showing my b/f these videos and we both love the duncan and blake scene, we both came twice watching that which must be a record, 4 times in one showing??

I have my laptop connected to my tv, we've truly created a den of seediness in my attic room :eek:

I love it. :ROFLMAO: And that you are enjoying the older videos. I actually metBlake at the Broke Straight Boys Pride event in nYC and he is even sweeter and more handsome in person. Great guy, along with Jason Matthews, It was a great day for me.

That's great and not an issue at all. :D