• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scene Thread - Ethan Steel Fucks James Dawn

Everyone is different. I think most can still get off on the scene if they’re attracted to the models, but I still see and recognize the slightest thing. It may make some of you roll your eyes or scream when I comment about it in the forum, but it is what it is. Maybe it’s having a career in the arts or years ago having experience in television production. The paper in Ethan’s hair in the before scene bothered me, and did they finally tell him before the actual scene? Because they never showed that side of his body for the entire scene...lol. Yes I noticed that. They only shot the left profile of his body for this scene...lol. I notice phones, charging cords, dirty sheets, and the green cup sitting in the floor of the most recent scene with Gage Owens and Zeke. LOL I’m still trying to figure out what that handwritten sign said hanging on the door in the background of the scene with Tyson Rush and Derek Cline. Haha. Or why Kace Axel decided to dress so amazing and look so good but have a hole in his underwear in the scene with Cory Parker. The lighting critiques don’t bother me, because I see them too and understand that everybody is different. I can’t explain why these things are so noticeable to someone like me. Again, maybe it’s my background in stage performance. But things like that green cup in the newest scene irritate me, because they’re small things that are totally avoidable. But to anyone on staff that might be reading this, relax...lol. I notice these things in movies too, and once I see them, I can’t unsee them.

I’m not always looking for those things but you are right, once you see them you can’t unsee them. There is a famous picture from cleopatra I think or Ben Hur. One of the big ones where a Roman soldier is wearing a wrist watch.

Since Old Fart is gone you will have to be our resident film critic. It’s just as well that the lighting doesn’t bother you as much. As long as we can see that ass hole I’m ok. Lol.

I’m not always looking for those things but you are right, once you see them you can’t unsee them. There is a famous picture from cleopatra I think or Ben Hur. One of the big ones where a Roman soldier is wearing a wrist watch.

Since Old Fart is gone you will have to be our resident film critic. It’s just as well that the lighting doesn’t bother you as much. As long as we can see that ass hole I’m ok. Lol.

That would be Ben Hur where one of the charioteers is wearing a wristwatch in the race. In Spartacus, there is a scene of the slave army rushing forward to battle in which several extras are seen wearing watches and sneakers as well. There is also a scene where one of the main characters, Antoninus, is wearing a Rolex watch.

Movies use script supervisors to ensure continuity on the set, including wardrobe, props, set dressing, hair, makeup, and the actions of the actors during a scene. Maybe Broke Straight Boys needs to hire Jaybifla to be the continuity maven on the set, although were it my choice, I'd rather be fluffer.

Movies use script supervisors to ensure continuity on the set, including wardrobe, props, set dressing, hair, makeup, and the actions of the actors during a scene. Maybe Broke Straight Boys needs to hire Jaybifla to be the continuity maven on the set, although were it my choice, I'd rather be fluffer.

You know I’d be there in a second if they called.

..."but it is 'just me', who thinks Ethan needs to expand his narrow repertoire of sexual positions/activities..."? apparently not!

Ok it's a while since I commented on an Ethan Steel scene, and yes I know James was in it too but I did feel it was mainly Ethan's scene. Less than five minutes oral and the rest Ethan fucking James, sorry I got bored watching this. Very little variety, lots of moaning from James and Ethan talking rubbish, since when is James a Daddy? (mentioned at least three times). Not a great scene for me. I thought Ethan's skills were in improving, but this just seem to go backwards to his early scenes. James just stayed in one position throughout, I have seen James do some really great scenes with other models, this wasn't one of them for me. Disappointing I think is the word that sums this scene up for me.

..."but it is 'just me', who thinks Ethan needs to expand his narrow repertoire of sexual positions/activities..."? apparently not!

To the best of my knowledge NO One has said it was "Just You" with regard to Ethan! And kind of sad and "whoa is me" that you would mis-represent it as such. Its apparent to me that there are a number of folks who take umbrage with Ethan's performances. Is it the majority? Doubt that very much! However, you are the loudest and most consistent, and certainly have complained about it "ad nauseam" so.........some of us are tired of hearing you bitch about it, especially since there are a lot of folks who happen to like Ethan just the way he is. Was it "rubbish" to hear Ethan call James "Daddy", I didn't think so but it did make me chuckle. Probably would have been more appropriate if he had called James "Mommy". So what!!!!

To the best of my knowledge NO One has said it was "Just You" with regard to Ethan! And kind of sad and "whoa is me" that you would mis-represent it as such. Its apparent to me that there are a number of folks who take umbrage with Ethan's performances. Is it the majority? Doubt that very much! However, you are the loudest and most consistent, and certainly have complained about it "ad nauseam" so.........some of us are tired of hearing you bitch about it, especially since there are a lot of folks who happen to like Ethan just the way he is. Was it "rubbish" to hear Ethan call James "Daddy", I didn't think so but it did make me chuckle. Probably would have been more appropriate if he had called James "Mommy". So what!!!!

I couldn’t agree more. I have a friend who is middle age and he likes younger boys to fuck him and he says these younger guys have daddy issues. They like fucking daddy. Maybe that’s Ethan even though he is doing younger guys for his scenes. Who knows but I’m waiting to hear him say fuck me daddy to some guy like Calhoun with a big dick.