• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Scene Thread - Ethan Steel Fucks James Dawn

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Before The Scene Ethan And James - 7/11/20

2350-cover.jpg

The before the scene is out and I absolutely loved the honesty of both models. Sha starts by saying that they are both straight boys and James says that he is indecisive and then I expected Ethan to say that was totally straight, but he said that while he intends to eventually settle down with a woman that he is seeing a different side of himself. He said that for the next ten years he can see himself in situations with both men and women. He told us that he was talking to Blake and that while they are both fluid right now, Blake sees himself eventually being with a man while Ethan will eventually be with a woman.

By the way, Ethan is so fucking cute sitting there in his shorts. His legs are so sexy. I can't wait to seeing him fucking James tomorrow BALLS DEEP!!!!!!!

Well it’s no secret that I notice just about everything. Less than 20 seconds in and it’s obvious Ethan has a tiny piece of paper or something in his hair. Why didn’t someone tell him? It was literally less than 20 seconds in, so they could’ve cut, reset, and started over. It will totally do my head in if this piece of paper is in his hair during the scene tomorrow. Sha might not have seen it from where he was sitting in the room, but the camera man had to see it. There’s nothing more embarrassing than knowing you had paper in your hair, a booger in your nose, or your fly was unzipped and nobody told you.
The boys looked good. I always say this, but I love the models in cute clothes for their pre scenes. It’s a nice touch that I always recognize. Seems like this will be a hot scene, so I’m excited to see it. (Lord, please let that piece of paper be gone tomorrow)

That’s funny Jay, and yes I also noticed the little paper in Ethan’s hair. I wanted to reach over and brush it away. lol

I agree it should be a hot scene as they are both fit handsome young guys who will be doing exactly what they enjoy doing, no coercing either one. I am hoping to enjoy it as much as I imagine they they both will as Ethan pounds away and James will be moaning in pleasure, getting fucked hard, “balls deep”. Bring it on boys!!!

Well it’s no secret that I notice just about everything. Less than 20 seconds in and it’s obvious Ethan has a tiny piece of paper or something in his hair. Why didn’t someone tell him? It was literally less than 20 seconds in, so they could’ve cut, reset, and started over. It will totally do my head in if this piece of paper is in his hair during the scene tomorrow. Sha might not have seen it from where he was sitting in the room, but the camera man had to see it. There’s nothing more embarrassing than knowing you had paper in your hair, a booger in your nose, or your fly was unzipped and nobody told you.
The boys looked good. I always say this, but I love the models in cute clothes for their pre scenes. It’s a nice touch that I always recognize. Seems like this will be a hot scene, so I’m excited to see it. (Lord, please let that piece of paper be gone tomorrow)

Since these pre scene interviews immediately precede the scene itself, expect to see that piece of paper when the scene is released tomorrow.

Since these pre scene interviews immediately precede the scene itself, expect to see that piece of paper when the scene is released tomorrow.
You’re probably right. I’m sorry guys: I have issues

8DED3208-170A-4A38-91AB-6B5803E5D0C2.jpg

Wow that is quite noticeable but that is sooooo Ethan for you. He's pretty damn straight so it's not like he is getting ready in the mirror for any length of time at all before a scene LOL
Please release the scene early in the day Mark. I am going out in the afternoon and need to watch the scene and have time to recover before going out! LOL :cool:

as a footnote to your comment at the end about Ethan's ad nausium comment about fucking the 'next scene partner balls deep', 'I' STILL wait for ETHAN's turn......for any NOTABLE amount of time to GET FUCKED, 'BALLS DEEP', and let's hear HIS comments on an AFTER THE SCENE interview, about how it was to FINALLY be on the receiving end!

Before The Scene Ethan And James - 7/11/20

2350-cover.jpg

The before the scene is out and I absolutely loved the honesty of both models. Sha starts by saying that they are both straight boys and James says that he is indecisive and then I expected Ethan to say that was totally straight, but he said that while he intends to eventually settle down with a woman that he is seeing a different side of himself. He said that for the next ten years he can see himself in situations with both men and women. He told us that he was talking to Blake and that while they are both fluid right now, Blake sees himself eventually being with a man while Ethan will eventually be with a woman.

By the way, Ethan is so fucking cute sitting there in his shorts. His legs are so sexy. I can't wait to seeing him fucking James tomorrow BALLS DEEP!!!!!!!

I didn't miss a second of this one! I thought it was spectacular!!! I knew Ethan and James wouldn't let us down. So great!!!

The Scene!!!!!!!!!!

The scene is out now a little after 12 Noon, Eastern time and it was AMAZINGLY Hot!!!!!! I am basically speechless as well as turned on. Yes, I love Ethan and he totally dominated James's ass, but kudos to James. That kid was moaning and practically speaking in tongues as he went into a whole other world as he felt Ethan's dick inside of him. Yes, Ethan did call him "Daddy" but I don't care as it was spontaneous and natural sex talk and actions by both guys. Before the scene, James said he was "indecisive" about his sexuality, but there is no doubt that he was totally into Ethan and his big cock in this ultra hot scene. What more can I say besides WOW!!!!! Amazing scene by both guys. Props to Ethan and James! :biggrin:

This scene was ok for me. It was hot, because the boys themselves are hot. My problem with this scene is that it is 20 minutes long and nearly 15 of it is fucking. There wasn’t enough variety. I do think Ethan did an amazing job and was so much looser and open this shoot week, but I’m a little disappointed that the only time he rimmed or got rimmed was with Calhoun. I was really hoping he would rim James. How can you not rim James? LOL. Still a good scene and hope both return again.

I thought it was a great scene. Certainly one of the best in a long time. It didn’t bother me that there wasn’t a lot of foreplay because we know what these boys like. James loves a dick in his ass and Ethan likes to give it to a pretty boy balls deep. It seems he found the perfect partner for his kind of fucking. Ethan is into the jack hammer fuck and James loves his ass hammered. I can see these two going at it off camera.

I hope we see Ethan back. I still want to see his pretty little hairy cherry popped but I believe he is a born top and nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of bottoms out there waiting to be hammered.

Appreciate the comments BUT don't forget we need those comments on the scene page as well. Thank you!

Why do you need the comments on the scene page? Don't understand this. Please enlighten us. Thank you.