• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SBJO: Tanner and Race

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
i just cannot get enough of the sizzling hot Tanner. Dark haired dudes with his kinda hair and looks really do it for me and I've downloaded each and every one of Tanner's films on Straight Boys Jerk Off Today his film with Race is equally as good and Race does a good job too. I wouldn't throw Race out of bed to get to Tiger Woods either lol...:wink:

hot scene

Tanner is definitely a little hottie, and he's great to watch, and Race is very hot too. Straight Boys Jerk Off is such an uneven site, but this was a good episode featuring two cute young guys, who were both into the sex. Even the sometimes "strange" cameraman, BJ acted pretty cool today. I guess having friendly cooperative models helps out a BJ or Dave, in doing their job's too.

While I would not purchase a membership for Straight Boys Jerk Off it is a fine bonus site that sometimes is terrible, but sometimes can be very hot.

I have to agree that this is a good vid. Way to make a comeback after last week. Poor BJ. Even though he seemed to have a cold I liked the sound of his deeper voice. With a little less screech to it. lol Even he sounded kind of sexy in this scene. It boded well for a good performance by the models themselves.

i just cannot get enough of the sizzling hot Tanner. Dark haired dudes with his kinda hair and looks really do it for me and I've downloaded each and every one of Tanner's films on Straight Boys Jerk Off Today his film with Race is equally as good and Race does a good job too. I wouldn't throw Race out of bed to get to Tiger Woods either lol...:wink:

Their cum shoots are worthy of mention too - buckets!

Tanner has always been a favorite of mine too.:001_wub::blush: