• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SBJO: Drake & Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

baal

Reaction score
Judged only by other efforts of this site, I'd give Drake and Ryan a seven. Both are reasonably hot and they get right the raw amateur feel Straight Boys Jerk Off is best at. Lost some points for the foot thing. Uk. I know it seems hypocrital that rimming is hot and foot to mouth stuff is wrong but I never signed anything anywhere that says I have to be logical. Fishsticks!

Oh, and compared to Broke Straight Boys's standards? Drake and Ryan would rate maybe a five out of ten if forced to be judged by the high standards the mother site has set but it does well in its own little niche...

Now wait a minute....Drake is promised $500 bucks to fuck Ryan and the next thing you know, Ryan is fucking Drake. I would have liked to have seen Drake talked into that!

Judged only by other efforts of this site, I'd give Drake and Ryan a seven. Both are reasonably hot and they get right the raw amateur feel Straight Boys Jerk Off is best at. Lost some points for the foot thing. Uk. I know it seems hypocrital that rimming is hot and foot to mouth stuff is wrong but I never signed anything anywhere that says I have to be logical. Fishsticks!

Oh, and compared to Broke Straight Boys's standards? Drake and Ryan would rate maybe a five out of ten if forced to be judged by the high standards the mother site has set but it does well in its own little niche...

I thought that the foot fetish was the most thrilling scene in the whole set. I tried it once and it was fantastic especially when it got to my large toe. I was begging to be fucked after a while and I would have even paid to have him stop I was in so much ecstasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.