• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

SBJO: Alex And Josh

baal

Reaction score
Technically this update is from 7-10 but as recently as Friday, the name was Alex and Josh but the video available was still the solo hottie from the previous week. Guess what? Alex and Josh are worth the wait! Straight Boys Jerk Off has always felt like Broke Straight Boys's ugly sister but occasionally they get a gem, like a Maverick action scene or this one with Alex and Josh. Do yourselves a favor and check out this bonus site!

Yes this shoot gives new meaning to the term eat whats on your table. Straight Boys Jerk Off is not a bad site but I have an issue with the audio quality. The cameraman just uses the camera mounted microphone so he comes accross booming in your ears if you turn up the sound loud enough to hear the models. He also is lacking the skills of our beloved David in talking to the models. Who is BJ anyway and where is he located?

Hi Guy's.
I think that Straight Boys Jerk Off is one of the hidden gems of the site, they get some very nice guys on there.
I loved Alex and Josh, and also Conor and Josh.
And like you have said BJ is a bit loud at times so you have to turn the sound up and down.
Reub.