• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Santiago on CBP

Ms. Kianna

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I could look at Santiago all day, everyday, and totally forget that I had a "real" life out there to deal with.......sigh.....swoon......melt.......

I didn't know my husband studied medicine, he often recommends such "natural" remedies...I married a genius; what a giving man (again and again)!...what?, throat...usually it's my vagina or asshole that needs attention; hmmm, I shall have to try this "throat remedy" as well; 30 years together and you learn something new every day. 'Come here hun, there's a doctor that says if my throat....'

It's finger-licking Good

Santiago is a real trooper. I just cannot imagine why he would be so unfamiliar with this "natural" style of healing that was applied in several generously portioned pearlesent droplets for him to chew on and open up his poor throat. Maybe he doesn't have health insurance other than the school-related kind. Kinda makes me want to return to college myself if the doctor is going to be handing out free samples.

That doctor surely has a beautiful dickhead, delicate like a rosebud just beginning to open up but much better tasting. I sure wish the doctor was a leaker to add a bit of sweetness into the creamy mix. Happy New Year goes especially to our Doctor who is always more than willing to cum up with a creative and nutricious solution for whatever ailes you. Too bad other doctors do not follow this same exact protocol in their offices. It would help lower health insurance bills by bypassing all of those pharamological remedies having their undesireable side-effects.

Sincerely like the sweet doctor,

Stimpy with the sore throat:sick::wtf::anyone::welcome:

When I was in college, I worked at the University Student Health. There was a young, handsome doctor there who was the sports doctor and athletes would come in for physicals. There were rumors, later confirmed, that he was giving these kids a little extra. One day one of my fellow workers confided in me quite embarrassed that the doctor had propositioned him. He was shocked and indignant. My reaction was anger. You can bet I was fucking indignant, but for the opposite reason. Why the hell did he come on to a skinny assed WASP runt when he could have had ME? What was I? Chopped liver?

PS: He was finally found out and forced to leave. But I think that is why I was so attracted to College Boy Physicals.

When I was in college, I worked at the University Student Health. There was a young, handsome doctor there who was the sports doctor and athletes would come in for physicals. There were rumors, later confirmed, that he was giving these kids a little extra. One day one of my fellow workers confided in me quite embarrassed that the doctor had propositioned him. He was shocked and indignant. My reaction was anger. You can bet I was fucking indignant, but for the opposite reason. Why the hell did he come on to a skinny assed WASP runt when he could have had ME? What was I? Chopped liver?

PS: He was finally found out and forced to leave. But I think that is why I was so attracted to College Boy Physicals.

I don't know, maybe it's just me; I have gone to the site a few times, but the crinkling of the paper the guys lay on drives me nuts!...Every time I hear that paper, my legs feel like they need to go up in the stirrups; I always tell the doctor 'back in the saddle again...' Where do they get such large ass Q-tips? And why the fuck does the doctor think I need some cold plastic wrench shoved up in my vagina to swab a Q-tip up there?...hell at this point, the Titanic (iceberg and all) could go up me..."now boarding, pier 17.."...:tmi:...well, well the crinkling of the paper really bothers me...just sayin'