• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Santiago gives the CBP doctor a real good fucking!

cumrag27

BSB Addict
Reaction score
While I want to give Santiago his fair share of the credit on College Boy Physicals, I must confess that it is the Doctor that I obsess over. Santiago 2nd session is a good starting point and I highly recommend seeing the doctor be vigorously put through his "paces"! His lean but muscular definition, his more than willing butt that can't get enough, and add in the mix his fabulous fuck faces he makes all the while he is being plowed within an inch of his life. WOW! Lets just say I now need a change in underwear and thank the computer god for washable keyboards.

What I would give to have such an inviting and forthcuming doctor to play with. :wtf::smiley-sex022::monkeyfuck::swallow: The Doctor is worth every penny and he really enjoys deeply every pulsating inch ripping through his ass and then some. I give this a ***** rating so don't miss it. You will enjoy it too. I'd gladly take his "tongue-depressor" at any time and any place!

Sincerely out-of-breath,

Stimpy

I could see that the doctor was definitely "in" for Santiago and Santiago was the "batter up" in this game! The only thing that kinda got to me was how beaten-up the doctor looked: bruised hip, scraped elbow, cut knee and bruises on his chest. Either he was in an accident or he's rough and tough at home. Damn, tell that doctor to feel better and heal quick...so he can get back to his patients!

I could see that the doctor was definitely "in" for Santiago and Santiago was the "batter up" in this game! The only thing that kinda got to me was how beaten-up the doctor looked: bruised hip, scraped elbow, cut knee and bruises on his chest. Either he was in an accident or he's rough and tough at home. Damn, tell that doctor to feel better and heal quick...so he can get back to his patients!

Dear Beth,

Whether the Doctor was beaten-up or beating-off, he is one hell of a sexy guy and, as far as the scrapes and other wounds are concerned, who better than him to "doctor" him back to health! I figure he is a skateboarder daredevil. He has that kind of hungry look for adventure! Wouldn't you say? I feel he deserves much praise and recognition as the "College Boy Physicals Doctor I would most like to fuck!" He has and richly deserves a "high fuckability quotient"! David and Eddie certainly deserve our appreciation for selecting this hottie for the "Doctor most likely to whip out and use his glorious dick" for treatment protocol in the tradition of Florence Nightingale did for nurses.

Sincerely turned-on,

Stimpy

Dear Beth,

Whether the Doctor was beaten-up or beating-off, he is one hell of a sexy guy and, as far as the scrapes and other wounds are concerned, who better than him to "doctor" him back to health! I figure he is a skateboarder daredevil. He has that kind of hungry look for adventure! Wouldn't you say? I feel he deserves much praise and recognition as the "College Boy Physicals Doctor I would most like to fuck!" He has and richly deserves a "high fuckability quotient"! David and Eddie certainly deserve our appreciation for selecting this hottie for the "Doctor most likely to whip out and use his glorious dick" for treatment protocol in the tradition of Florence Nightingale did for nurses.

Sincerely turned-on,

Stimpy

Okay, hmmm, could be a daredevil, but I was thinking more of a baseball player...that's why he's always talking about, "taking one for the team," "catcher/pitcher." Anyway, I guess I was wrong, you seem to have a better "scents" of him than I. Either way, on College Boy Physicals he's a doc with a great dic!

"bruised hip, scraped elbow, cut knee and bruise..." sprained anus...

Physician, heal thyself!

Frankly I don't care for this doctor, at all! Furthermore, there has not been a really good doctor, since the original who started on this site. For me, Eddie was not that great, but he is better than all the loser doctors and nurses that have been paraded through this site. The concept of the site was and is great, but the execution really sucks! that's my 2 cents.