• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

San Diego Pride - July 13 and 14

That's a great line up, you got there! Can we expect some BTS for the Denver Pride soon, btw?

San Diego has become a tradition for us over the years and this year is no different. Join Kaden Alexander, Paul Canon and Damien Kyle for a fun filled weekend at Balboa Park in San Diego.

Yes, God forbid you should go someplace new and different.

Shame we all don't live in the Southwest, and Southern California in particular what with Long Beach, San Diego, LA, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.

And, I guess there's always the possibility of Palm Springs in November. Which leads to this:

Why hasn't the full list of Pride Events been released as in previous years instead of being dribbled out one at a time? This question has been asked in many posts on several different threads since the first Pride Event was announced, Sha, and while you respond to all kind of questions and comments, you never respond to that one. Why is that?

stowe1, bless your heart, the fact that 10% of the u.s. lives in California puts it in a different position than the rest of the country. for myself, I wish I could go to every pride event. even in the middle of Utah. that is not to say that our state pride events are better than others. I am sure that even though I believe that, I am sure others have reason to share their pride. stowe, I enjoyed the burgh very much and it seem like pride was an everyday thing.

stowe1, bless your heart, the fact that 10% of the u.s. lives in California puts it in a different position than the rest of the country. for myself, I wish I could go to every pride event. even in the middle of Utah. that is not to say that our state pride events are better than others. I am sure that even though I believe that, I am sure others have reason to share their pride. stowe, I enjoyed the burgh very much and it seem like pride was an everyday thing.

But Cali is a big state. San Diego is over 600 miles away for me. It would be just as close for me, if they did Seattle Pride. :(

But Cali is a big state. San Diego is over 600 miles away for me. It would be just as close for me, if they did Seattle Pride. :(

Ms. K, the trip to san diego is really worth it. my friends in local government and in the local pride event organization would never speak to me again, if they thought I did not urge everyone to come to san diego. seeing paul again will rank up there with seeing sha, again. Damien is nice eye candy and I think Kaden Alexander will be interesting to met.

Last edited:
Sha I am looking forward to seeing you and the guys again this year.

stowe1, bless your heart, the fact that 10% of the u.s. lives in California puts it in a different position than the rest of the country.

Indeed. At 38 million plus citizens, California has probably more than 12 percent of the total U.S. population right there. So if you want to go where the people are, California's a must. It would be nice if Broke Straight Boys could make it all over the U.S. to places like Wyoming where cattle outnumber the people, but it's just not practical from a financial and business standpoint.

However I understand fans' disappointment at not getting an event near them. And no Stowe. Pittsburg is a beautiful city that I've enjoyed in the past. It's definitely not in an under-populated area out in the boonies. :)

Indeed. At 38 million plus citizens, California has probably more than 12 percent of the total U.S. population right there. So if you want to go where the people are, California's a must. It would be nice if Broke Straight Boys could make it all over the U.S. to places like Wyoming where cattle outnumber the people, but it's just not practical from a financial and business standpoint.

However I understand fans' disappointment at not getting an event near them. And no Stowe. Pittsburg is a beautiful city that I've enjoyed in the past. It's definitely not in an under-populated area out in the boonies. :)

Referring to another thread, maybe they should visit those 13 states from way back when. lol