• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Saltburn

greenspring

Virgin
Reaction score
Salt Burn on Amazon Prime is a dark comedy about rich upper-class students at Oxford. Oliver Quick falls in love with Felix a handsome straight aristocratic student.

Looks interesting. Here is a link

I started to watch this film as it is of most interest to me, of a gay college student in love with a straight classmate, but it got very dark and I turned it off. Perhaps I will finish watching it over the weekend coming up and will comment further then. Thanks to greenspring for bringing it up here.

Additionally the star, Jacob Elordi is very hpt. I found some good pics which I will post on the “Hot Celebrity” thread. :drool:

I actually started watching this. It is dark. Reminds me of The Talented Mr. Ripley except the villainy seems to spring out of nowhere. But it's always good to see rich people be knocked down a peg, I suppose. The pining felt very familiar.

If you gag easily, like me, you might want to avoid this. That bathwater scene is... something.

Salt Burn on Amazon Prime is a dark comedy about rich upper-class students at Oxford. Oliver Quick falls in love with Felix a handsome straight aristocratic student.
Found that tick tok over hyped this movie they made it seen more gross then it was at lest to me . Love the ending when he dancing around Saltburn naked its a ok movie .

Hollywood On HBO 2022 A Fantasy story about gay Hollywood after WWII. Nothing in this drama is true. Staring Jim Parsons and a cast of tv actors. Won five Primetime Emmy awards.

Sounnds interesting.

Fun fact did you know when Jewish was liberated from nazi camps the homosexuals were who survived the Nazis were placed in other work camp or in prison because being homosexual was illegal back then so when Jewish were free the homosexuals weren't.

Very sad thing about history is never learned this in school sadly homosexual history is hidden in schools curriculum