• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ryan Phillippe

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I was looking through my morning newspaper today. (This shows you how old I am as only old people actually read a print version of a newspaper today, lol). But I saw a promotional pic of Ryan Phillippe who is appearing in an ABC program called "Big Sky". He still looks very good at age 46.

ryanp-1.jpg

However I first became aware of him in the 1999 film, "Cruel Intentions", and I must say that at that age I think Ryan Phillippe was as good looking as a young man can be. Exactly my type of guy!!! :drool:

d0c1ffe8edc32845a16d4236aa77cf75.jpg

d9e84a16d9b6b20c53b4a3678ed9712f.jpg

ryan_phillipe_naked.jpg

And while I am not an "ass man" per se, this is one delectable looking pair of buttocks!!!!!

tumblr_nxtg1cahqk1untprdo1_250.gif

You do have your type? Maybe there is hope, One day you might even do a 40 year old.

I was looking through my morning newspaper today. (This shows you how old I am as only old people actually read a print version of a newspaper today, lol). But I saw a promotional pic of Ryan Phillippe who is appearing in an ABC program called "Big Sky". He still looks very good at age 46.

ryanp-1.jpg

However I first became aware of him in the 1999 film, "Cruel Intentions", and I must say that at that age I think Ryan Phillippe was as good looking as a young man can be. Exactly my type of guy!!! :drool:

ryan_phillipe_naked.jpg

And while I am not an "ass man" per se, this is one delectable looking pair of buttocks!!!!!

I have always found Ryan Phillippe to be smoking hot. Both then and now. And the older we get the younger a 40 year old looks. He did and does have a bodacious set of dada's. Good for grabbing from the front and hanging on for the ride.

ryanp-1.jpg

ryan_phillipe_naked.jpg

He was also in 54 the movie about the famous nightclub. He was and is a very handsome man. Always a favorite.

I was always taken with the real life love story that Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon met in the filming of Cruel Intentions and fell in love in real life. They got married and had kids. Sadly though the marriage did not last forever.

I read an article where his family disowned him for doing Cruel Intentions because of their religious beliefs. Shit if my family only knew half the shit I've done!!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the pics Mark.

The more I see Ryan as a young man I see how twinkishly pretty he was. There's no way he wasn't made by a few guys back in the day. haha