• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ryan And Tyler: Let's Get Ready To Rumble

I'm fascinated that some are trying to link Tyler's poor oral skills to acid reflux. I've been dealing with it for years and it never posed a problem with oral activity. I've tried a bunch of different meds that have not desired effect, not to mention an occasional EGD to stretch my esophagus, closed down because the acid. And Tyler, one of the most detrimental things regarding GERD is drinking alcohol and watching what you eat s0 I assume you avoid booze. I do know a bit about GERD and acid reflux, enough to know that the bottom line is that you need to pay attention to the members who have encouraged you to improve your oral skills. And as to my comments about GERD, I could be that I am

ED RN,MSN

Hi A.G.,

It was not the members, but Tyler himself who linked his issues with performing oral sex to GERD.

My thoughts are it was a great scene. Tyler is a pretty good model and he a great person to be around.