• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ryan And Tyler: Let's Get Ready To Rumble

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread hasn't already been started; oh well, I gave it a 4. The guys looked like they were having fun and both dicks stayed hard...worked for me. With Johnny filming this, I'm assuming it was done a while ago; Tyler still seems to be hogging the camera time. Ryan did a nice job; I enjoy his quiet manner and those lips!:biggrin: I'd like to see more of both of the guys...and more rimming!

Gave a 4 too. nice we need Tyler bottoming more. He enjoyed it no matter what he said. Like to see him mature though. What I'd like to see some time down the road is Broke Straight Men where the guys are in their 30's and 40's. College Dudes are still too young for me.

What I really like about Tyler (besides his body and especially his ass) is that he's a cocky, tough kid with an outgoing personality and sense of humor. Watching the tough kid jerk off and get fucked is hot. His oral technique looks pretty good too. He knows how to work the cock head. I'm a big Tyler fan. I like this pairing too because Ryan's quiet way worked well with Tyler's "attitude". Good scene, guys. Do it again!

In my household,my partner likes to watch pron with the sound off and I like it on. Except.............in the case of Tyler and Kaden Alexander, I have to turn the sound off because the "cocky tough kid" is not a turnon for me.
What I really like about Tyler (besides his body and especially his ass) is that he's a cocky, tough kid with an outgoing personality and sense of humor. Watching the tough kid jerk off and get fucked is hot. His oral technique looks pretty good too. He knows how to work the cock head. I'm a big Tyler fan. I like this pairing too because Ryan's quiet way worked well with Tyler's "attitude". Good scene, guys. Do it again!

Good for you Tyler. I knew you liked being rimmed. Hope soon someone will put you on your back with your legs in the air and really eat out your ass not for thirty seconds but until your whole body is tingling. Noticed when Ryan licked your nipple that turned you on as well. Think you allowed to say "don't stop" when something is feeling good. Try it. Ryan you get better each time. More interesting the more adventuresome you are.

Sorry to say this but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same models appear week in week out.
I don't know if something is wrong with me, or with you Jon, but lately I find myself agreeing with you more often than not. :001_rolleyes:

I sure hope that Mark fast-tracks the release of the scenes with the new models that he told us were filming last week, and please let us know if Ronan Kennedy (and Dimitri ) are returning. Tyler, Skyler, Kaden Alexander and the like are all good looking guys, but the concept here is supposed to be bringing a straight guy here to experience all of his firsts with a guy, before our very eyes for cash. Once a guy has done EVERYTHING over and over, seeing him paired with a similarly experienced model does not work for my fantasies.

I am addressing this comment to Tyler.

Tyler, my boy, you showed improvement in your performance in this scene. It is obvious you have been listening to your fans. I for one do want to see you advance here on Broke Straight Boys Here are my thoughts. Two people, regardless of gender or sexual orientation are engaging in a very intimate experience. Make the experience passionate as if you were not only doing it for yourself alone but also for the person you are with. I know there are some here who are more interested in seeing newbies going through first time experiences. They feel that fantasy is gone when the guys have done everything and are paired off together. That is fine with me. I know they came as newbies and have consented to carry on. With all the scenes you have done, I see you as a veteran now. So it is time for you to spice it up whenever you are paired with another veteran. I would absolutely love to see you do a scene with Zeno Kostas. This would be the scenario:

You and Zeno Kostas had been out clubbing with your girlfriends. The girls were tired and wanted to go home. You two came back and talked about how horny you all were because the girls didn't put out. The more you talked the hornier you got. As the two of you are on the bed you are rubbing your crotch. You say that you are so fucking horny you could fuck a pig. Zeno Kostas grabs you by the neck and plants a big slobbering tongue kiss on you. This leads to be big climatic scene that I am sure would lead many of your fans to a giant climax.

Damn, I need to get a job at Broke Straight Boys and be a script writer.

Love,
Louis

I got to watch this scene and as usual I loved it as it had Tyler in it. I thought that both Tyler and Ryan were great in this scene as to me they whent together perfectly. I love the way Tyler reacted when Ryan went down to rim him I don't know what it was but the way he spoke really got me going. I wish they didn't get Tyler to bottom though as I don't think he likes it and he's fantastic at fucking so they should just let him do that. Ryan was a great top and I loved the smile he had at the end. I gave the scene a 4. Oh and Tyler for me its always naughty over nice any day. Dan x

I don't know if something is wrong with me, or with you Jon, but lately I find myself agreeing with you more often than not. :001_rolleyes:

I sure hope that Mark fast-tracks the release of the scenes with the new models that he told us were filming last week, and please let us know if Ronan Kennedy (and Dimitri ) are returning. Tyler, Skyler, Kaden Alexander and the like are all good looking guys, but the concept here is supposed to be bringing a straight guy here to experience all of his firsts with a guy, before our very eyes for cash. Once a guy has done EVERYTHING over and over, seeing him paired with a similarly experienced model does not work for my fantasies.

Totally agree, which yet again I am worried about.

Giving Tyler his props

But I just noticed this still on the Broke Straight Boys homepage and must admit that Tyler is fucking beautiful!!!

BwUBhcwCUAAg2-Y.jpg

I would absolutely love to see you do a scene with Zeno Kostas. This would be the scenario:

You and Zeno Kostas had been out clubbing with your girlfriends. The girls were tired and wanted to go home. You two came back and talked about how horny you all were because the girls didn't put out. The more you talked the hornier you got. As the two of you are on the bed you are rubbing your crotch. You say that you are so fucking horny you could fuck a pig. Zeno Kostas grabs you by the neck and plants a big slobbering tongue kiss on you. This leads to be big climatic scene that I am sure would lead many of your fans to a giant climax.

Damn, I need to get a job at Broke Straight Boys and be a script writer.

Love,
Louis

My Louis, you do have some sexy skills!:001_wub:

We are working on getting some scenes done with new guys. As soon as we get them shot and edited, we will move them up in the que so they go out as quickly as possible. (Ronan Kennedy will be in the mix) :)

I thought ryan did a great job here and really broke out of his shell. He even rimmed Tyler and while it wasn't the best rimjob I've ever seen he gets a a for effort. Tyler sucked dick a lot better this time and for the most part took Ryan's dick very well and considering he got off from it he must like it more then he says he does. I solid 4 from me.

We are working on getting some scenes done with new guys. As soon as we get them shot and edited, we will move them up in the que so they go out as quickly as possible. (Ronan Kennedy will be in the mix) :)
thanks for letting us know sha your an awesome guy. It will be good to see some new hot guys thrown into the mix but I do hope the recent ones don't get put to the back of the pile. Also I hope that there will be some scenes with Damien Kyle and Paul in soon as I know that myself and some of the other members have been missing them an awful lot. Thanks for all of the awesome work you do for both the site and the models alike. Your a kind hearted person and everybody who gets to know you are lucky. Dan x

Apparently I saw a different scene from Young&. Ryan did do a good job and I was impressed that he rimmed Tyler. However as many posters have noted before, Tyler's oral skills are exceptionally poor as he appears to get his mouth only over the crown. I also hope that perhaps he learned something about real rimming from Ryan. I realize that a lot of memberslike Ryan, but I really dislike his "cocky boy" persona. Just doesn't work for me but that's why there are other models to enjoy.

Thanks for letting us know Sha. :) More Ronan Kennedy would be a very good thing at this point. We really need something to shake things up in a positive way.

If you're reading this Tyler, please know that the only reason I haven't commented is that I have not watched your scene yet. I will of course and I'll comment on it later. Mwah! x