• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Romeo's Memerable Solo

I presume you are being facetious with respect to my grading system. However with respect to DWI/DUI:

Once upon a time each state set its own rules with respect to what constituted drunk driving. After a heavy lobbying campaign lead by Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Federal government set a limit of 0.10 or higher reading of alcohol in one's system as the legal definition of drunk driving. Since the Federal government could not constitutionally impose this on the states what it did was make it a part of the Nation Highway Safety and Transportation Act (NHSTA) which funnels Federal money to the states for highways and bridge construction and maintenance. Generally the Feds fund 80% of such projects. NHSTA said if a state did not pass its legal alcohol limit to conform to the NHSTA limit of 0.10, then that state would not receive any Federal highway and bridge money. Given the 80% amount, all the states changed their limit to conform to the Federal limit. Subsequent to that the Feds lowered the legal limit to 0.08 (which is the current limit) and the states followed. A state is not prohibited from having a limit lower than the Fed limit; nor really is it prohibited from having a higher one. Just in the case of choosing a higher one, the consequence of that decision is loss of Federal highway money.

In so far as the DWI/DUI nomenclature, each state use to have its own usage; some using one, some the other. I believe that under the NHSTA law the DUI acronym is used (but I'm not 100% sure of that). In any event, now each is inter-changeable with the other in a legal sense and can apply to alcohol or drugs.

I wasn't being facetious i just thought that 2 and fair was rather kind. Anyway thanks to you and Tampa for explaining the DWI but what does 0.08 mean in relation to how many drinks you can have before being over the limit. In the UK they reckon one and a half pints should just get you under the red line but it differs from person to person. Best thing to do is if you're gonna drink then don't drive. BTW what is the punishment for being caught DWI ? Over here it's a 12 month driving ban and massive future car insurance premiums. Some companies have been known to fire employees who have been convicted of DWI.

Jon, you can Goggle "dui blood alcohol content" and get sites which will answer all your questions regarding dui.

With respect to my grading system, it is as follows:

1 - Poor; 2 - Fair; 3 - Average; 4 - Very Good; 5 - Excellent. If I think a scene is particularly horrendous, I'll say so and not vote. I believe I've done that perhaps 2 or 3 times since I've been a forumite. If I think a scene is exceptionally good, I'll say so but unfortunately can't vote any higher than 5. Obviously we each have our own parameters for our grading systems based on a myriad of factors such as age, fantasies, fetishes, likes and dislikes based on our own sexual history, etc.

In Romeo's case, he was teetering on the brink between a 1 and a 2, but the reason I gave the 2 instead of a 1 was his cumshot, which was shot nicely and had good quantity - something we don't get nearly as often as I'd like lately.

cumshots

In Romeo's case, he was teetering on the brink between a 1 and a 2, but the reason I gave the 2 instead of a 1 was his cumshot, which was shot nicely and had good quantity - something we don't get nearly as often as I'd like lately.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about the frequency of bad cumshots. I think these guys get paid a lot for their work so they should honor us and their bosses at Broke Straight Boys by leaving their dicks alone for a couple of days. When I see jizz dribbling out I feel cheated. Romeo delivered a fine series of spurts and I am looking forward to more from him. BTW - who cares if he's a little older? Not me.

He has the "BAD BOY" look. As for his cum shot cum is cum he had no control over it. He was willing to taste it. I didn't watch his next one more later.

As Romeo gets more into it, some grooming of the pubic area and ass crack would be in order. I think a great video would be a shaving scene as part of the fore-play. Romeo would love the feel of a well shaved cock and ass area that is lubed with oil. We need to make sure he has a partner who is STD free so he can enjoy the raw cock experience. :swallow: Meanwhile, Romeo gets lots of praise and adoration from his fans to encourage him to share his lusty spirit with us! Go Romeo, go.