• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Roman Kennedy & Damien Kyle

This was one of the hottest scenes I've seen in a while on Broke Straight Boys and I loved every minute of it. Damien was back to true form in this scene and I loved the chemistry between these two and the kissing was awesome and both models seemed to enjoy it. I loved the way Ronan Kennedy took charge and fucked Damien like a professional and I loved the dirty talking from both models. Pretty much everything I love in a scene was in this one and I added it to my favs list. The only complaint I have was the oral was incredibly short.

Not one negative comment and justifiably so. This is one of the best scenes I've ever watched on Broke Straight Boys, so kudos to the models and Johny the producer. When the action finished and there was about 4 mins to run i wondered what was going to happen and i was not disappointed.

I wonder what determined the scene not to be bareback ? Maybe Ronan Kennedy.

By the way it's Ronan Kennedy not Roman for whoever started the thread lol

Last edited:
Just got to watch the scene and I just have to say WOW. That was one hot scene and I think that has to be one of the best fucks from a first timer that ive seen with his huge Dick that I think with the size of it Damien took it really well so thanks to Ronan Kennedy and I have to say I agree with Beth that this should most definitely be a training video as if all the newbies could do this then that would be amazing. I have to say as well that as always Damien was amazing and the way he is with all of the newbies truly is incredible as he always seems to put them right at ease and make them feel comfortable whilst he shares the skills that he has learned with them and at the same time he always puts on an amazing show for us. I have to say as an end I think that Ronan Kennedy always makes me think of 2 different people, whilst he's doing a scene he always reminds me of Vadim Black and with the pictures every now and then I keep seeing a zac efron look but that's just my opinion. I gave this scene a 5 easily. X

All I can say is oh my god. Damien Kyle is without a doubt my favorite Broke Straight Boys and as he continues to be committed to his body it only gets better and better. Roman is going to be a great addition to the "boys". Have him trim his hair some just to clean him up a little bit. I see a ton of potential in him. This was a fantastic pairing... not that I expecting anything less!