• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ridge

rapper

Reaction score
That boy needs a good solid fucking from someone who knows how to mount up . . .

We'll get a chance to find out soon enough. Joshie will be fucking Ridge in the next update. :001_smile:

Looking forward to seeing Josh again! Haven't watched Ridge's solo yet. He's looking good in the screen caps!

We'll get a chance to find out soon enough. Joshie will be fucking Ridge in the next update. :001_smile:

Joshie + Ridgie ? I'm on the edge of my seat. What a pair: Sour & Sweet, yum. I guess I'm a bit perve; I wanna hear that yelp just one more time.

Frankly hoping Ridge'll top but either will do...

I think Ridge will bottom. David would have felt the need to hide Josh's willie..............

I have no sound but skimmed Ridge's update. I tend to like and rate solo Jos Alvarez higher than team Jos Alvarez. It's because with one guy there's a limit to what can be done, unless toys are employed and I don't much care for that. Team Jos Alvarez there are just so many other actions multiple partners can do and to not even get a handjob filmed makes the vid seem even worse...