• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ridge & Josh

Please vote on the Josh poll

The whole question of Josh's (Dwight's) coming back to do more scenes is of course totally moot. Dave and the rest of the management will make an informed and careful judgment as to whether they want him back and then decide whether or not to contact him, upon which he might turn them down. Kafka could write the backstage story of Broke Straight Boys; we see more and more of the tip of the iceberg as the weeks go by thanks to Dave's letting us in on trade secrets, but there's obviously a lot we don't know. So postulating a possible return of "Josh and his wonderful willy" is a waste of time. There is however a new poll which somehow he might see, that I'd like to ask you guys to vote on. And if D&E find that there's a bunch who'd like to see him back, and can do something about it, I'd be a really happy fella, and grateful to fellow-forumites for voting.

I really enjoyed David's remarks about setting up these filmings. Eddie? Who's that? Show us a pic with clothes on, of course. Frankly, David, knowing there there is a rehersal and some prep work gives your site even more credibility that ever. I always wondered about some of these newbies who just plunge in (literally) with no previous experience. Three cheers for Broke Straight Boys!:thumbup:

Rapper,

There was a big buzz awhile ago about Tyler and CJ. In the scene on the Site Tyler lays the pipe, but we found out in the practice session CJ was laying the pipe. Eddie of course has plenty of experience and helps the models along. Think about what the bottom should do before the scene...... All that is explained and done (in a very professional/clinical way I am told). The models basically know what to expect as to who is doing what to whom (and the money they'll get for doing it). All in all David and Eddie make a great team (at work and at home). If you talk to any of the models who have been on the futon, they will to a man tell you that David and Eddie are great to work for.

Be well and keep coming back to the forum!

Jayce