• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ridge & Josh

wantto

Reaction score
dam it....can't get the vids up on this one, open the link and there are no vids at all....HELP ME!!!! :scared:

The pic's arent working ,but its downloading for me ....... well something is lol

Panic over, downloading them now...phew...nearly had to get agitated there.:tongue_smilie:

yeah not so keen....shame really because he is a hot lookin guy. Liked what Ridge had goin on though...!!

Josh has an ugly Dick ....... it doesnt look right,its kind of flat looking.

Unfortunatly I think there are several things that are not just right about Josh? Sorry David but some times even the great must fail and I am sad to say but this is one that should have stayed on the shelf. While there was a couple of interesting moments as a whole I would have to give this one two dicks limp and hanging. However seeding our interest by promoting the upcomming Anthony, Jacob, & Mike interlude some what makes up for this one.

Come on guys!!!!!! Josh is a pretty cute guy with a great face and body. Yeah I have some doubts that he has never sucked a cock before. He seemed very much into it. And thats fine. But take it easy on slamming the dude because of the way his cock looks. He stepped up to the plate and did his thing for us.
Ridge is very hot! Great face, eyes and smile and very hot body. I hope we see lots more of him!

Come on guys!!!!!! Josh is a pretty cute guy with a great face and body. Yeah I have some doubts that he has never sucked a cock before. He seemed very much into it. And thats fine. But take it easy on slamming the dude because of the way his cock looks. He stepped up to the plate and did his thing for us.
Ridge is very hot! Great face, eyes and smile and very hot body. I hope we see lots more of him!

I will second that ! Gosh! There are very few guys out there with perfect bodies. As I have said before, when a fella just drops 'em for all to see that's pretty good in it's self. I agree, maybe he went for Ridge's meat with a little too much gusto . . . maybe he'll work up to the full monte . . . let's go with it and see what happens. David has turned out many 'O man for us:w00t:.

hangin my head in shame for bein a little hard on Josh in this one, maybe i should be gettin on my knees and askin to be forgiven lol!. As i said very hot guy and full credit to him for gettin naked and givin it a go....haha though i have to say i agree that he definately looks as though he has sucked before.
think Ridge is pretty hot too..... i do have a weakness for hot naked guys....and who could blame me!:w00t::thumbup1:

Nooooooooooo one lol Not here anyway lmao

I'll hang my head with yrs Wantto....... but that dick just turns me off ...... change the dick and ill back him lol

i think they were both very hot and I find josh's dick interestinig and he DID cum twice in one shoot i am impressed

:thumbup:We have not seen too many guys like Josh. My suspicion is he had a P.A. and either it was accidently torn out, or he developed an infection. Because it appears that he had a partial meatonomy done at some point. But I think David is right when he says he might be able to get him to do more oral. Josh went from outright refusal to fellatio man in no time at all. Clearly money is the issue with him. I wouldn't mind seeing how far David can get them to go together.

Oh, and Lester, nice point about his cumming twice, which reminds me, does anyone remember "Chris" form Alex and Chris-4-06-06? Well he thought he could shoot twice, but was not able to achieve at that time. My point? If you have joined College Dudes, that site has connected bonus sites, one of which is called "College Boy Sex Parties." And you'll never guess who shows up and delivers not one or two, not even three or four, but FIVE separate cum shots in one scene, several of them just minutes apart! Yep, it's our man Chris, and he can still talk your ears off!:001_cool: I'm kind of a G.H, G.N., G.O., G.G., sort of guy, talk is usually superfulous. (Get Home, Get Naked, Get Off, Get Going)
Oh, and whatever you guys do, ...don't mention this to Pervert, I think he's too sensitive yet to handle such a sight.:lol: (Just Kidding, Pervert!)

Last edited:
Let me give you guys some back ground regarding Josh. When we hire models the first thing we do is ask for face, semi-nude and nude pics of the models. In Josh's case, he sent his face pics and semi-nude pics but the pics he sent with his whole body nude, his dick didn't look that bad.

When the models arrive, I ask each model to undress and I look at what there bodies look like compared to the pics they send in. In Josh's case, his dick look deformed and I knew the day he arrived this is going to be an issue with the other boys. I told Eddie and Tyler (who now works in the office) along with our office manager (Monica) and we all came to the conclusion what MarkyMark had stated. Monica and Tyler both told me to ask him what happen to his dick, but I didn't want to embarrass the boy.

When it was time to film the first scene, Ridge was a bit concerned and freaked out by his dick but was very professional and did the scene. He of course tells the other boys and it ended up nobody wanted to work with Josh. The other boys consulted with me and I told them that we think Josh has a deformed dick and I apologized to the boys and showed the boys his pics he sent in to become a model. WE all agreed that Josh is very hot looking and a great body and a hot ASS. At this point nobody wanted to work with Josh and I didn't have the heart to comfront Josh with this issue since he did great for his first scene with Ridge...the fact he came twice, he got hard and he looks hot and he was great to film and all in all he was doing a great job..so how can I tell this guy we can't film him because he has a dick that looks like a dog "chewed" off his dick. In the meanwhile, we are passing his dick pic around the office for everyone to see and we all couldn't believe what happen to his dick.

I finally convinced Ridge to do another scene with him and I wanted to have Ridge fuck him in the ASS. Well Josh was not going to get fucked in the ASS, he is curious about gay sex but overall he is straight and there was no way that something was going up & into this guys ASS. So Ridge felt sorry for him and decided to bottom and we figured it would be for the best anyways since we place a condom on the guys dick hiding it from any horror and deformity this guy has. There is going to be one more scene of Josh. I didn't film him in anymore scenes and I had to privately sit with Josh telling him why.

I basically asked him if he had an operation on his dick or did something happen to his penis. I was very nice in asking him. Apparently he did not think there was anything wrong with his dick and he told me that is how he was born. I kind of told him his dick is deformed (in a very nice way) and nobody wants to have sex with him or film with him anymore. He couldn't imagine and he was insulted and surprised that I told him this. I even told him straight forward that I thought his dick was deformed. He then tells me that he sleeps with all kinds of girls and they all think he has a pretty dick and nobody ever complained and this is the first time he's ever heard this issue regarding his dick. I was thinking to myself, what kind of girls has he been sleeping with? Deaf, Dumb and Blind girls...I can't imagine any girl giving him compliments about his dick.

So I do apologies, it was a very sensitive subject that week. We only have one more scene with josh and that is the last you will see of him...but you do have to admit, he does have a nice body??? :) It could be a lot worse....he could of had a VIRGINA!!!

Last edited:
Hey David:
Man I am sorry for both you and Josh to have to go through that. Yes, he is in fact a very cute guy with a great body. I feel bad it all went down this way for him. He seemed like a good guy and I wish him a long and happy future!
Ned

Josh turned me on 100%. I love the hypocrisy involved in Broke Straight Boys, supposedly getting straighties to be gay in front of Dave's cam, and Josh epitomized the charade-as-it-should-be-done. He was superb in all his "instinctive reactions", he looked thoughtful, doubtful, puzzled, perplexed, and resigned each in a perfectly measured way each time, no hamming it up, no sullen under-acting. Just a balanced and altogether agreeable performance.

I saw the episode before reading this thread, and as the video progressed, knew what I was gonna find when I did. I knew that the shape of his glans was genetic, and not the result of any kind of accident. There's a condition that's far more extreme than his, where the piss slit is even farther down the shaft. His was somewhere between the tip and the underside baseline of his dickhead. When he came, the semen erupted behind his fingers both times, and the first you saw of it was when it drooled down his scrotum. I knew it was gonna be a problem for some guys on the forum. What surprised me was that he was shunned by the other straighties.

I love dicks that are a bit different. Curved dicks automatically have my full attention. Obviously the ones that curve right back against the guy's belly are great, but I like lefties and righties too, a lot. And hooknosed dicks are hot. Josh's dick was super unusual, but do you know what? I liked him so very much, how well he played his role, how great his body is (really pretty legs, did you guys notice?) how effortlessly he turned into a megasexy fag slut in just a few minutes, that his penis, as a part of that package, was a big turn-on too. I would far rather watch him jack off than some bland, quotidian dude with a conventional willy. By far. Am really, really sorry the crew couldn't hack his slightly anomalous anatomy, and I don't blame him for being taken aback by the other guys' attitudes. Such a shame.

Dave, please tell him that one of the cock connoisseurs on the forum liked absolutely everything about him a lot, especially, especially, his willy, and that his girlfriends are right.

Let me give you guys some back ground regarding Josh. When we hire models the first thing we do is ask for face, semi-nude and nude pics of the models. In Josh's case, he sent his face pics and semi-nude pics but the pics he sent with his whole body nude, his dick didn't look that bad.

When the models arrive, I ask each model to undress and I look at what there bodies look like compared to the pics they send in. In Josh's case, his dick look deformed and I knew the day he arrived this is going to be an issue with the other boys. I told Eddie and Tyler (who now works in the office) along with our office manager (Monica) and we all came to the conclusion what MarkyMark had stated. Monica and Tyler both told me to ask him what happen to his dick, but I didn't want to embarrass the boy.

When it was time to film the first scene, Ridge was a bit concerned and freaked out by his dick but was very professional and did the scene. He of course tells the other boys and it ended up nobody wanted to work with Josh. The other boys consulted with me and I told them that we think Josh has a deformed dick and I apologized to the boys and showed the boys his pics he sent in to become a model. WE all agreed that Josh is very hot looking and a great body and a hot ASS. At this point nobody wanted to work with Josh and I didn't have the heart to comfront Josh with this issue since he did great for his first scene with Ridge...the fact he came twice, he got hard and he looks hot and he was great to film and all in all he was doing a great job..so how can I tell this guy we can't film him because he has a dick that looks like a dog "chewed" off his dick. In the meanwhile, we are passing his dick pic around the office for everyone to see and we all couldn't believe what happen to his dick.

I finally convinced Ridge to do another scene with him and I wanted to have Ridge fuck him in the ASS. Well Josh was not going to get fucked in the ASS, he is curious about gay sex but overall he is straight and there was no way that something was going up & into this guys ASS. So Ridge felt sorry for him and decided to bottom and we figured it would be for the best anyways since we place a condom on the guys dick hiding it from any horror and deformity this guy has. There is going to be one more scene of Josh. I didn't film him in anymore scenes and I had to privately sit with Josh telling him why.

I basically asked him if he had an operation on his dick or did something happen to his penis. I was very nice in asking him. Apparently he did not think there was anything wrong with his dick and he told me that is how he was born. I kind of told him his dick is deformed (in a very nice way) and nobody wants to have sex with him or film with him anymore. He couldn't imagine and he was insulted and surprised that I told him this. I even told him straight forward that I thought his dick was deformed. He then tells me that he sleeps with all kinds of girls and they all think he has a pretty dick and nobody ever complained and this is the first time he's ever heard this issue regarding his dick. I was thinking to myself, what kind of girls has he been sleeping with? Deaf, Dumb and Blind girls...I can't imagine any girl giving him compliments about his dick.

So I do apologies, it was a very sensitive subject that week. We only have one more scene with josh and that is the last you will see of him...but you do have to admit, he does have a nice body??? :) It could be a lot worse....he could of had a VIRGINA!!!

David and Markymark,

I have seen something like this (thrice). One was caused by a "botched" circumcision and the subsequent repairs. The other two had to do with the urethra have an additional outlet below the frenum in the area where the glans splits and the subsequent repairs. He may not even be aware of the problems if they were taken care of at birth. Many parents wouldn't tell their child or in the case of the circumcision may not even know there was a problem (what doctor would admit to that?).

It was ugly but I did try to look past it. He was cute and yes a real cummer.
David, I am sorry you had to do that and that he reacted the way he did. You sensitivity in the matter is as always your hallmark.

Be well,

Jayce

Yeah! What Slim said! ITA nsreed! The reason I mentioned the P.A. issue, is because it happens to be a personal prob for me. I used to have lots of piercings,(14) and had two or three torn out over the years by clients who were rougher than they realized. I completely sympathize with Josh's situation, and as far as I am concerned, there ought to be room for him on that futon! He has a great attitude, and I seem to remember some people who were booted from futon OR forum for bad attitude, a condition I percieve to be much more fatal than a uniquely shaped member! NUFF SAID!

I personally thought Josh was extremely hot and had an awesome body...and he could suck dick very well. To me, this made up for any problems with his cock.

It would be pretty boring if all dicks looked exactly alike. I think Josh is cute and could not get my eyes off his hot dick. After all, he got two loads out of that baby. (not bad!!) Ridge is a typical Broke Straight Boys find and is a hottie. Let's get Josh back with Ridge or another guy. My hat's off to anyone who will do this even for the $$. Good Job Josh and Ridge.

I personally thought Josh was extremely hot and had an awesome body...and he could suck dick very well. To me, this made up for any problems with his cock.

ITA. Not everyone the be mister perfect. Or we would all be the same! Dave and all invalved, I liked it. And Josh if you ever read this, I think you have the perfect package head to toe. Thank you every much.